Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

30 Day Shred before/after/success stories?

15 of February of 2014 at 21:27

Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 38

It appears that I've been living on another planet and I've only just heard of the 30 Day Shred. It seems too good to be true?! Just wondering what other people's experiences if following the programme were? Did you stick to the full 30 Days? Did you lose weight? If so how much? Wanting to get...

It appears that I've been living on another planet and I've only just heard of the 30 Day Shred. It seems too good to be true?! Just wondering what other people's experiences if following the programme were? Did you stick to the full 30 Days? Did you lose weight? If so how much?

Wanting to get inspired!

:-D

38 replies

• A
    Beginner July 2015
    AmyE85 ยท
    • Hide content

Hi, newbie here and this is my first post...

I stumbled across the 30 day shred on youtube and managed to keep it up for a few days but didn't take measurements. Determined to try again as I really enjoyed it and found the 20 minutes flew by. I was also sweating buckets, which is unusual for me!

Can I ask - what size hand weights (if any) do you use? I've been using bottles of wine as I don't have any yet! I'm guessing I'll see better results by using weights, plus I want to tone up my arms for w-day - but if anyone hasn't or doesn't think its worth purchasing weights, It'd be great to hear from you

Thanks!

Amy

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics