Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

smazzy_smoo
Beginner June 2014

30DS partner wanted!

smazzy_smoo, 2 April, 2012 at 17:45 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 14

Hey everyone ? I started the 30 day shred at the end of January, but stopped when I became ill and then never got into it again! So was wondering if one of you lovely ladies would like to start from scratch with me, so with can encourage each other and keep each other on track!

Think I need someone to keep me going, and OH isn't much help as he's as skinny as a rake!

14 replies

Latest activity by *tinkerbell*, 18 May, 2012 at 16:11
  • MrsHoang2b
    Beginner May 2013
    MrsHoang2b ·
    • Hide content

Hey have you started yet? Im starting mine monday if you still want a shred buddy!

• smazzy_smoo
    Beginner June 2014
    smazzy_smoo ·
    • Hide content

Hey! No I haven't started yet, so Monday sounds good! Are you on facebook?

• MrsHoang2b
    Beginner May 2013
    MrsHoang2b ·
    • Hide content

Yea

• smazzy_smoo
    Beginner June 2014
    smazzy_smoo ·
    • Hide content

Search for me on there. I'm [DELETED], my profile pic is of me and OH on a beach. Easier to chat on there!

• MrsHoang2b
    Beginner May 2013
    MrsHoang2b ·
    • Hide content

Done Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner January 2011
    MissSmiley ·
    • Hide content

I've just ordered this - it looks like it'd gonna do the job! I'd love a buddy to pair up with to help with motivation if anyone's interested?

Thanks ?

• smazzy_smoo
    Beginner June 2014
    smazzy_smoo ·
    • Hide content

Hey Miss S, you're welcome to join us! ? Add me on facebook if you like.

• M
    Beginner January 2011
    MissSmiley ·
    • Hide content

Brilliant! Just added you! ?

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I started on Thursday can I join?

• smazzy_smoo
    Beginner June 2014
    smazzy_smoo ·
    • Hide content

Of course you can Jojo! You can add me on facebook if you want. How have you found it so far?

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks, I am in agony. Can't sit, bend, climb stairs even my chest hurt when I was spinning the salad ha ha!

• smazzy_smoo
    Beginner June 2014
    smazzy_smoo ·
    • Hide content

I felt like that the first time I tried it. I found it hard to sit on the toilet most! It did start to work for me (until I was ill, and then didn't start it again...)

• *tinkerbell*
    Beginner March 2013
    *tinkerbell* ·
    • Hide content

I just ordered yesterday Smiley smile When you did it before how long did it take to see results? I've got my birthday nigth out in a few weeks and depending when the dvd arrives i should be about 14 days into it.

• MrsHoang2b
    Beginner May 2013
    MrsHoang2b ·
    • Hide content

Did you order from amazon? if so mine came literally in 2 days so you may have longer depending when you are going out. I had to hold mine back a couple of weeks so started nearly 2 weeks ago im now only on day 8 due to having to have a couple of days off here and there because of overtime at work i dont notice body changes but i am a size 20 so dont expect anything from my first try except to have more endurance for the next try lol but i do feel fitter and more energetic, everyones body will react in a different way depending on allsorts of factors eg. size, effort you put in to the workout, what you eat while doing it etc.. so it could work alot better for you, drink lots of water also as your muscles will need it. If you want support i'll be here Smiley smile

• *tinkerbell*
    Beginner March 2013
    *tinkerbell* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah ordered from amazon and today have a royal mail card through the door saying the tried to deliver something. Wasnt expecting it that quick .... dont think im waiting on anything else though. ? Unless ive been SUI ( shopping under the influence) and dont remember

Im a 12/14 looking more to tone up although getting into a size 10 eventually would be a bonus . Although i am realsitic as my will power when it comes to sweets and cakes is 0. Going to try and go jogging at least twice a week ... weather dependant . So hopefully that will help the process.

Thanks for the advice and il know where to come if i need some support ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics