Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

30th Birthday present - help please!

17 June, 2010 at 11:56 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 4

Hi! Any ideas what to get a female friend for her 30th B'day!? I'm stumped! It was her b'day back in April during my hen weekend and I bought her a nice bottle of wine but she is now celebrating it in July (she's very busy!!!) and I would like to get her something nice! Nothing too expensive but something thoughtful, trouble is I am AWFUL at thinking of really nice thoughtful gifts! OH has to write me a list whereas he remembers things I've mentioned from months back! She's just moved into her first house with her OH but I'd rather get something for her than her home!

Any help much appreciated! Thanking you! x

4 replies

Latest activity by butikmoii, 22 June, 2010 at 07:18
  • Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

What about a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet? The bracelets themselves are about £15 - £25 however charms are a wee bit more. You could get her her birthday stone/ initial of her name?

OR spa vouchers (seems to be a recurring suggestion for me) or vouchers for her favourite restaurant? Lastminute.com also do experience days that look good.

Hopefully someone will be along soon with better suggestions! x

• Jumbly Girl
    Beginner May 2010
    Jumbly Girl ·
    • Hide content

Hey lady! Tell us a bit more about her - hobbies, interests, favourite music, any kids etc. - that will help us to come up with some more personal ideas. I'm way better at buying boys' 30th presents than girls, but then rubbish at every day presents for boys.... ?

• budgetbabe
    Beginner July 2010
    budgetbabe ·
    • Hide content

How about vouchers for a local beauty salon so she can go chill out and have her nails/hair/tan done?

i like those terracota money pots as well, (i have 2) but i dont use them as i dont ever want to have to smash them to get to the cash!!!

if you are looking for something personalised www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

has some really cool stuff, my friend got me a personalised X-Factor calender last year, i was soooo chuffed!!!

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Hmm.... for my 30th I got some really decent jewellery from friends, earrings and bracelets...

my mum bought me my sofas...lol (21st was my washing machine!)

my dad gave me 30 quid.....

photoframe.....

something def keepsake-ish I'd say.

• butikmoii
    butikmoii ·
    • Hide content

I think it is great if you give her authentic bags, dresses, perfumes or what you think that she'll love for it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics