Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner April 2013

44 days to go :-)

Bridetobe13, 14 March, 2013 at 13:45 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi all

I know I haven't been on here lately but in the last few days I came on here and it told me that I had 47 days to go!! Can't beleive where the times' gone to be honest. I can't wait to see my OH's face when I walk up the aisle and I can't wait to see my OH in a suit as hes' in dirty overalls most of the time!!

11 replies

Latest activity by Bridetobe13, 18 April, 2013 at 13:29
  • mum-wants-a-hat
    Beginner June 2013
    mum-wants-a-hat ·
    • Hide content

Eek! How exciting!!! Are you all prepared? Xx

• PinkLady3
    Beginner September 2014
    PinkLady3 ·
    • Hide content

Eeeeeeeek!

• B
    Beginner April 2013
    Bridetobe13 ·
    • Hide content

Yep everythings nearly ready. I'm doing my own make-up so i'm going to the Benefit counter to see what advice/make up will be suitable for me, ask my aunt to get two boleros from BHS as shes a cardholder and three cardigans for the youngest bridesmaids. Our first lot of banns are being read in a church near to us and we haven't got to hear them being read. The 2nd church where we getting married we've got o go three times and then we've got a wedding rehearsal on the 22nd April. Eeeeeekkkkk!!!!! ? ? Xx

• mum-wants-a-hat
    Beginner June 2013
    mum-wants-a-hat ·
    • Hide content

Sounds fab!!! We found out today that our banns are being read on the first 3 Sundays in may even though we don't get hitched until 22nd June- I hadn't realised they would be so far in advance. It will be exciting to hear your name read out- makes it all the more real *squeal!!* :0D xx

• J
    Beginner April 2013
    JanetJones ·
    • Hide content

22 days for me. I have been thinking along the lines for so long, that it "oh, ages away yet" and now all of a sudden - AARRRGHHH! IT ISN'T!!!

Three weeks tomorrow and I will be Mrs G. I don't want to be blunt or anything, but I have, all of a sudden, now that reality has finally dawned, started to absolutely f******* brick it.

The old man and I had a practice at our "First Dance". I think it's fair to say that we are both really really rubbish at dancing. Ha ha ha ha ha ha?

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

You're a week before me! Eeekkkk!!! ?

• B
    Beginner April 2013
    Bridetobe13 ·
    • Hide content

23 days and 3 hours till our big day ? ? Excittteeedddd!!!!! Can't wait now to be honest...

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow..... so soon! Are you finding it's become a bit of a drag waiting? I am impatient tho so that might just be me!

• B
    Beginner April 2013
    Bridetobe13 ·
    • Hide content

I'm ok at the moment but the nearer it gets I think i'll be a mixture of nerves, stress and excitement!!! It'll probably be more stress than anything else on the BIG day to be honest!!!!

• B
    Beginner April 2013
    Bridetobe13 ·
    • Hide content

**BUMP**

• B
    Beginner April 2013
    Bridetobe13 ·
    • Hide content

RE Flashes: This is my dress................

http://www.alfredangelobridal.co.uk/collections/styles/1136

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics