Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria

5 days to go!!!

Shay, 15 of July of 2024 at 22:38 Posted on Planning 0 11
I am just laying in bed having a little rest! It’s only Monday and it’s been so manic since going off on holiday Friday evening! Only waiting on the food bill and we are good to go. All my beauty treatments today and the next 2 days then waiting on deliveries and setting up. Anyone getting married this month? It has genuinely been the quickest 2 years of my life and I can’t quite get round my head that it is days away. ❤️

11 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 22 of July of 2024 at 20:57
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

How exciting! I hope everything goes perfectly for you this weekend - and please come back after to let us know how your day was x

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I most certainly will! Thank you so much. Everyday looks like beautiful weather except Saturday! 😭 x
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I hope the sun will shine for you, but even if it doesn't - it poured with rain on our wedding day and we still had a wonderful time!

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so very much! I guess it will be what will be! I cannot sleep this evening! We have hired a cottage for the weekend but went home as we have lots to do and I have convinced myself someone will go and take my dress or there is a fire. Gee. I need to get back to sleep! I’m not used to no sleep. 😂 x
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahaha! I think these last minute panics are very normal. When I started stressing about 'what if', I just reminded myself that in most cases, the wedding would still be able to go ahead.

"What if my wedding dress vanishes overnight?"

"Well I can always get married in my pyjamas."

It sounds daft, but it did help! (And I didn't have to get married in my PJs either!)

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hahah! That is great! I can’t sleep. I’m so excited!!! Everyone is fast asleep even my little dog! I feel like it’s Christmas. I have had lots of well wishes messages today but I’m not ready to look, a beautiful day setting up but also very emotional. The hairdresser is here in 4 hours! 😮🙊
  • R
    • Hide content

I hope your day is going brilliantly even with total lack of sleep. Even though I don't know you, I've spent so much time watching your journey toward the wedding that I feel quite excited for you!

• Karen
    Beginner August 2025 Powys
    Karen ·
    • Hide content

I've just come across your post. By the time you read this, you're probably already married! Congratulations! I hope the day is everything you want it to be and more! x

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This really hit the spot. It has made me all emotional! It was amazing! I’m on a high I cannot speak right now! I will update you all soon! Such a lovely message xxx
  • S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are! Yaaay! It was everything and more! Thank you for a lovely message! Xxx
  • R
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Congratulations Mr & Mrs!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics