Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

50-60cm Martini Glasses to buy

27 January, 2012 at 11:27 Posted on Planning 0 16

Hi

Am new on here!

Am working on a budget (like most!) and I would like to obtain 6 Martini Vases/Glasses which are around 50-60 cms tall and about 20 cms wide at the top

I was going to hire these but reading the small print - alot of places want between £50-100 deposit to cover any breakage possibilities.

So instead I am considering buying them to see if this is the cheaper option

I am based in Hertfordshire - does anyone know any shops online or in person that do not ask silly prices for these?

Thanks Lauren

16 replies

Latest activity by debs35, 28 January, 2012 at 18:29
  • S
    Beginner May 2012
    sue250 ·
    • Hide content

Have you though about IKEA? (i dont know if there is any near you or not) my friend got some cheap ones from there a few years ago but i dont know if they still sell them- they have online shopping too so if you find some cheap enough on their webiste you could get them delivered????

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsCS2b ·
    • Hide content

A quick google search found these, not sure if this is what you are looking for though.

http://www.theweddingcorner.co.uk/prices_vases.html

HTH.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Do you The Range store near you? they do them there and are cheaper then anywhere i have seen, i got tall wine type glasses there for £8 each!!!

• lurvlytwink
    Beginner June 2012
    lurvlytwink ·
    • Hide content

The range or matalan do these kinda things. or Wilkos maybe?

• lurvlytwink
    Beginner June 2012
    lurvlytwink ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.easyfloristsupplies.co.uk/glass-vases/martini-vases/c49.html

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I got mine from there, they weren't cheap. I think they were £16 each but I sold them on afterwards and nearly made my money back.

• Tracy2012
    Beginner June 2012
    Tracy2012 ·
    • Hide content

I needed a tall glass and found some at https://weddingmall.co.uk/ They're the cheapest I've seen anywhere and the cocktail glass looks identical to a Martini glass.

• haylee81
    Beginner May 2012
    haylee81 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I purchased mine from here...also got some brandy glasses, fish bowls and they were reasonably priced!!

• haylee81
    Beginner May 2012
    haylee81 ·
    • Hide content

Can you see if the range will deliver them, could check out the website maybe?

• haylee81
    Beginner May 2012
    haylee81 ·
    • Hide content

I know they do have the 60cm ones as I went into my local store the other day and they had loads. I've just looked on the website to and couldn't see them but it doesn't show half of what they have in store. I'd perhaps call there customer services and ask as they are cheaper than some of the websites listed above. I'm going back to the range next week as i'm getting some of the big wine/brandy glasses to go with my fishbowls.

• D
    Beginner August 2013
    debs35 ·
    • Hide content

I love the sound of the tall martini glasses too, sorry to hijack the post, but has anyone got any idea of what they could be decorated with? they sound so classy! plus how do i decorate them myself when the civil ceremony and reception are in the same room?! might sound dumb but it was niggling me!!

• D
    Beginner August 2013
    debs35 ·
    • Hide content

Was that to me?! its *********@*******.**.** thanks

• D
    Beginner August 2013
    debs35 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles