Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

cinnamon009
Beginner December 2014

62 days to go. More weddingy DIY finished.*flashes*

cinnamon009, 20 of October of 2014 at 11:36 Posted on Planning 0 2

So had a productive weekend starting some of the DIY projects. For lurkers I have put down some info on where everything is from in case anyone needs some help with theirs:

Favours: Bought the bottles with corks from Miniature Glass Bottles, stickers on the bottles were from Zazzle, silver ribbon from ebay, the black tags from ebay written on with a silver pen I bought at a local stationary shop.

Table Plan: Frame from The Range, Backing poster from vistaprint designed using word, card from PDA card and craft, embellishments from imagine DIY, ribbon from ebay made into Dior bows (you can't really see that they are bows) using a Youtube video (was very easy), crystals (again not very clear from the photo) from ebay.

Menus and candy buffet sign: Designed using word, scrolls etc bought from etsy as clipart files (search for wedding clipart), all card/paper from PDA card and craft. Frame from The Range.

Bridesmaid dresses - not yet finished hence the grips holding the feathers in place! Dress bought from Debenhams, original horrible sequins taken off. Crystal embellishment strip under the bust from ebay glued on using fabric glue and lightly sewed to hold securely, black feathers bought from ebay and then used a youtube video to work out how to curl them (easy but takes ages!!), sewed them onto a felt pad as it was easier to handle than sewing them straight onto the dress, now need to sew the pad onto the dress. Brooch from local costume jewellery market stall.

It's all getting there!! Smiley smile

2 replies

Latest activity by alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk, 20 of October of 2014 at 13:45
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Wow - how gorgeous is all that? You've done an amazing job. I love the seating plan. Deffo going to look to steal that. I'm actually picking up a couple fo frames tonight which I'm going to use for ceremony and reception seating Smiley smile But I love it. Well done you. xx

• kimiu
    Beginner June 2015
    kimiu ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, all looking very elegant and lovely!!!

• alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
    Rockstar November 2014
    alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

It's all looking beautiful well done you! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics