Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2016

6th August - mean anything to you?

HeavyMetalMaiden, 20 of June of 2014 at 19:03 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi!

This is a bit of far-fetched idea on setting a date but here goes...

For some reason 6th August 2016 is screaming at me, and I am not sure why, obviously weather is a big factor in the ceremony part of our wedding.

Does anyone have a birthday or relative's birthday on that date? Or a special occasion? Do you remember it being a dry day or always raining?

I know nothing is guaranteed, but if you have always had a dry birthday on the 6th August... then I might be in with a chance!

Thanks in advance!

3 replies

Latest activity by Dipidy, 21 of June of 2014 at 13:56
  • H
    Beginner August 2014
    HundredMonkeys ·
    • Hide content

Go with your intuition. If that date keeps cropping up then it's for a reason and the universe is trying to tell you to go for it!

• Melancholie
    Beginner December 2014
    Melancholie ·
    • Hide content

First time round I got married on August 2nd. We woke to rain hammering down and bouncing about a foot off the ground. However, by the time I came to leave the house, the sun was out. It stayed out until we were inside and doing the speeches, when it hammered down again, then sun was back out after the meal when we went outside for more photos.

There isn't a single date guaranteed good weather in the UK, so go with the date that's calling to you and everything will work out. ?

• Suzie88
    Beginner August 2014
    Suzie88 ·
    • Hide content

We're getting married on 6th August this year! It was the date that just felt right, so I totally get this date telling you t is right!

I'm hoping for sunshine! But we won't know until the day!!

Good luck with setting your date!

• Dipidy
    Beginner July 2014
    Dipidy ·
    • Hide content

It's my birthday! It's also Geri from the Spice Girls a birthday. Never usually rains on my birthday, go for it! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics