Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner December 2014

77 Diamonds?

WinterBride14, 20 of June of 2014 at 14:00 Posted on Planning 0 3

I just wondered if anyone had ever used this website, 77 Diamonds, at all? I'm looking for a diamond necklace for my birthday & this seems to have some real good prices on but would be interested know of any reviews, good or bad.

3 replies

Latest activity by HappyYellowCakes10446, 16 of August of 2019 at 14:24
  • MrsBoo
    Beginner November 2014
    MrsBoo ·
    • Hide content

OH got my engagement ring from them and he says they were great. Lots of communication and the ring is amazing. They do have a showroom in london if you're down this way?

Also I have been in contact with them about my wedding ring and they are always really prompt and friendly.

• flowersinherhair
    Beginner April 2014
    flowersinherhair ·
    • Hide content

H got my engagement ring from there, they've provided a good service to be fair. My ER had to be sent back to them as it was aligned wrong, but once they saw it they sorted it quickly and polished it so it was like new.

• W
    Beginner November 2014
    Wife In Training ·
    • Hide content

OH got my engagement ring from there and said they were "awesome". Communication was great at every stage.

We're going to get our wedding rings from there!

• H
    Beginner August 2020
    HappyYellowCakes10446 ·
    • Hide content

I bought an engagement ring from 77 Diamonds and the service was really excellent. I like that all their rings are made bespoke and that you get to choose the quality of the diamond to suit your budget. My advice is to do your homework when it comes to picking the diamond - all 77 Diamond's diamonds (mouthful lol ?) are externally certified so you can be sure you're getting great value and quality from them, HOWEVER, when you read up some of the bodies that provide the certificates are stricter than others so it's best to go with one of these if you can - 77 explain it nicely here. Hope that helps

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics