Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria

99 days to go!

Shay, 12 of April of 2024 at 23:08 Posted on Planning 0 15
It’s all real and happening! I had my make up trial today and it went amazing! My eyeshadow has NOT budged! My foundation has NOT budged! I’ve ate, drank, been in the wind! Travelled in a hot car! I hope it’s like this (and even better) on the day! We’ve had lots of emails today regarding first dance, music choices, venue lay out etc etc! Some family have said no today which I am very sad about but the anxiety is slowly disappearing! Anyone else now in double digits?

15 replies

Latest activity by Shay, 22 of April of 2024 at 22:06
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations on the successful makeup trial! I'm sorry that some of your family can't come, but it's inevitable there will be some. I've often been invited to two different weddings on the same day.

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi! Thank you so much. Ofcourse. I totally understand but I genuinely did not think that those would be the people to say no. They did not give a reason but I do hope they are all ok. They would be travelling a fair distance so I do understand it could also be money.
  • Katrina
    Dedicated February 2025 West Midlands
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content

Wow not long now.

Make these last 99 days fantastic.

Make sure you are focused and ready for your wedding day Smiley smile

Smiley heart

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Katrina! I have started a new gym routine and I am a different person! I have felt very sluggish for quite sometime and just doing this and focusing on the wedding I feel great! ❤️ all the exciting little bits now!
  • Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is great keep up the good work. Smiley smile I am aiming to release some weight before Feb next year. It's proving to be a lot more difficult second time around. I released about 3 stones during lock down. I have since put it back on. I feel so good once I have worked out Smiley smile it releases those feel good chemicals.

I have found my dress Smiley smile I loved the way I look in it would be nice for it to be looser around my tummy area. Take in every moment.
  • S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am so pleased for you! I’m so glad you’ve found your dress! Don’t stress too much, you are amazing as you are but if it’s something you want to do it’s correct mind set as you already know! My partner has lost 8lbs and although he already looked great he now feels great! We have cut out our take aways, we do have to calorie count but wow we are having more tasty meals and the right amount of protein! You can do it! 💪🏼 Thank you so much! X
  • Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Smiley smile Definitely want to do it for the right reasons. I want to become the better version of myself. Also want to be healthy and strong within my body. You are doing the right thing being in a calorie deficitSmiley smile that's how I have done it before. Definitely 80% diet 20% exercise. Increasing my protein has been making us snack less and feel fuller for longer.

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s exactly why I started! My eating was awful and I was so sluggish! I am very small and wanted to become strong! 100%! We feel exactly the same! X
  • Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love using Hitched and being able to talk with others brides Smiley smile such a brilliant app glad I came across it. Also Bridebooks is good as well but no forum :/ fo discuss with other brides.x
  • S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww me aswell! I did have one with another forum I can’t remember the name but no one ever replied! Haha! X
  • Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So have you got much left to do wedding wise?=) hope u have all your suppliers sorted and ready. Our wedding is February feel like we have done a fair bit already!x
  • Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Also get yourself a stepperSmiley smile such a good light workout I do it while watching TV burning calorie I ♡ it. Just got off it actually!=)
  • S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Just our alcohol, glassware and decor! We have made or are making atleast 95% of it! I have written my speech and my hen party is in 3 weeks! I think we are good to go!! Good for you? It will fly in! Do you have all of your suppliers? X
  • Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's great and will save alot of money that way. We have some DIY bits for table numbers. We are hiring out decor bits. Would be to much to buy or make our own. Next month the cake supplier will be sending us cake samples. Hope it will be nice so we can order from them. Me and fiance want a vegan cake. Not many cake suppliers offer this. We have entertainment for the evening, hair and make up sorted. Caterers sorter we are going to an evening where we have a three course vegan menuSmiley smile so we get to see what service will be like so excited.

So exciting!What are you doing for your hen? Smiley smile I have a new group of friends. So I may just plan a get to together with a few girls and call it my hen lol.

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This sounds all so amazing! My MIL is very crafty so she has been a huge help! I’m glad you have found someone! It is great all these nights, we have already had our taster through and our violinist this evening invited us round to her studio for drinks with family to listen to what she will play! That will be lovely and I am sure you will enjoy! We are going up to Glasgow and all I know is that we are going to a spice girls night! I will love it! Haah! I am having a small hen with my bridal party but I have a sneaky suspicion there is more people! You are your new friends will have a lovely time. X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics