Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

A bit OT- dermalogica products worth the price?

23 of January of 2015 at 19:16 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi all just wondering if anybody can give an opinion on dermalogica? I don't really have problem skin but want to get a good routine going now I'm nearly 30 (whaaaaaaat!). Ive just seen the price of them and well, wow! X

6 replies

Latest activity by *Pugsley*, 23 of January of 2015 at 20:08
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

I use Dermalogica and really like it. Normally by now in winter my skin has dry patches and breakouts and is just rubbish. Been using Dermalogica everyday and it's clear as a clear thing. Yes it's expensive but it works for me. That said, a good routine with products that suit your skin is what matters not price. x

• AnnaMolly
    Beginner October 2015
    AnnaMolly ·
    • Hide content

I love dermalogica stuff. I used one for oily skin and I felt it really made a difference. More so than anything else I've tried. Recommended to me by a consultant dermatologist as well.

• MrsB88
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsB88 ·
    • Hide content

Not got any experience wit h dermalogica, however I have been using Liz Earle three step programme which is great!

• pink & glitz
    Beginner August 2014
    pink & glitz ·
    • Hide content

Dermalogica have lovely skincare products and so does Temple Spa x

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

I trained in dermatologica years ago back when I was a beauty therapist. I liked the stuff. I thought it was great as you really could mix and match and get products which are right for you because there's such a good range.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics