Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner January 2011

A funny song to walk down the aisle to any suggestions????

Bird 1, 14 June, 2010 at 20:28

Posted on Planning 38

Hi Ladies, We are having a civil ceremony and I want to walk down the aisle to something funny or upbeat, something a little different. If I go for something moving and romantic I'm deffo going to cry!!!!! I was thinking maybe the theme music to Jaws...... What do you think and please be honest!...

Hi Ladies,

We are having a civil ceremony and I want to walk down the aisle to something funny or upbeat, something a little different. If I go for something moving and romantic I'm deffo going to cry!!!!!

I was thinking maybe the theme music to Jaws...... What do you think and please be honest!

Thanks in advance Bird x

38 replies

• raincloud
    Beginner August 2011
    raincloud ·
    • Hide content

A wedding I went to had the bride walking down the aisle to 'This is the way to Amarillo'. You could also have I would walk 500 mile - each side of the church could do the na na na nas !

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

This may not have the greatest of lyrics but it's guaranteed to raise a "wtf" smile...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqtBQPcCqX4:550:0]

Knittingvixen... this version of the Ambassador's Reception do you?

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v2aYy-iY1w&feature=related:550:0]

• B
    Beginner January 2011
    Bird 1 ·
    • Hide content

I love don't stop me now!!!! Lots of great suggestions, a few have made me laugh out loud! I get married next month & still have soooo much to do! Not even received the invites yet! Oh and my dress has not come in to the shop yet either, I've not got any shoes, not chose my music, I could go on an on!!!! I'm gonna be stressing soon!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

D'oh I must have been having a brain fart! Noted!

• BrideMrsT2B
    Beginner June 2011
    BrideMrsT2B ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, We are having 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered' for our song to go out as a married couple to but could be used going in as well?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics