Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2011

A gorgeous back necklace??

amythest76, 6 of September of 2010 at 11:41 Posted on Planning 0 12

I am having quite a simple dress and hoping my jewellery and hair accessories will be really *wow*!!

i found these pictures and i love these but not the price tag (over £110)!

Can anyone make anything similar or has anyone seen anything like this?? its the hair flower i love with the necklace not necessarily the 'jewelled' one

12 replies

Latest activity by amythest76, 7 of September of 2010 at 09:13
  • Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

I've seen a beautiful pearl necklace from The Little Jewellery Box (HIB) with a flower clasp which can be worn at the back. I think they can do bespoke designs too so you could adapt it a bit.

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

That's gorgeous!!

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

I'm not exactly sure what you are after. Is it a three strand necklace with detail and chain at the back or is it the large metal element that you specifically want with a different type of necklace.

I have some necklaces that could be made into three strands with back drops but of course could design something bespoke if you'd like to get in touch - ****@***********.**.**

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amythest76 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry! the pics are all the same necklace........i do love the 3 strands as it makes it a bit 'chunkier'

the large metal clasps at the back are also gorgeous but i guess its the 'back' element that I love more!!

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I can certainly make you a necklace with a back drop, or even just a back drop to attach to an existing necklace if you have one? I have a few examples I can show you of previous work for Hitchers so I'll post again tonight as I can't access my files at the moment.

If you want to email me for any prices or to discuss other items I'm happy to help without any obligation - ******@**************.**.**. My offer of 10% off (see details in my signature) would be available on back drops as well.

Lynsey x

• Debbie Graham Jewellery
    Debbie Graham Jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Backdrop necklaces are the most popular item I have made this year.

I have quite a few on my website at the moment, also I am happy to make a bespoke design for you

Here are a few images of some of the brides I have made back necklaces for this year

Debbie

x

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Take a little look at the designs on my website below to see if there is anything you fancy. I could add backdrops to many of the designs or I would be happy to make something special for you with a backdrop!

Hope I can be of help.

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

This is a really simple backdrop because the necklace was an illusion design so the backdrop had to be balanced in terms of weight so it didn't just pull the necklace back and look like a choker. x

• Little fluff
    Beginner September 2011
    Little fluff ·
    • Hide content

Amythest76 can i ask where you found these beauties. So gorgeous all of them although the silver hair brooch things is my fave, would match my dress fab. Please tell?

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

I can make you a Silk Flower hair accessory similar to the pic using crystals & pearls. These are a few examples I have made in the past but I am always up for a challenge!

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amythest76 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

hi of course.....i put back necklace into google images and it was about the 2nd pic that came up- I think its on Etsy xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics