Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner August 2010

a pen for writing invites, place cards etc?!!!

louisep, 7 May, 2010 at 20:59 Posted on Planning 0 7

Any advice, i want one of those nice ones but cannot think what their called, the ones that make your writing look nice!!!

7 replies

Latest activity by VikingPrincess, 8 May, 2010 at 19:01
  • S
    Beginner October 2011
    superlauren321 ·
    • Hide content

Calligraphy pen?

xxx

• L
    Beginner August 2010
    louisep ·
    • Hide content

YES, thats the one, where can i get one of these from, stupid Q i know but i have never used one before!!?

• S
    Beginner February 2012
    sashaa ·
    • Hide content

You can get them from most art stores, Argos do gift sets (i think - this also includes a manual teaching you different fonts). Asda do calligraphy markers as do most arts stores and stationery stores. WH Smith etc also do them.

?

• L
    Beginner August 2010
    louisep ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, i have no brain at the moment, i think my wedding is coming round too fast and catching up with me, just realising how much i have left to do!!

• S
    Beginner February 2012
    sashaa ·
    • Hide content

Should have said a calligraphy marker is like a colouring pen but with a shaped tip for calligraphy writing, whereas most calligraphy pens have metal nibs that you have to put ink cartridges in (looks good but can get messy lol!!)

• L
    Beginner August 2010
    louisep ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

am confused now!!!! lol

• S
    Beginner February 2012
    sashaa ·
    • Hide content

Lol when you see them you will understand.

Here are some http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=00632546

and http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/search/searchcontainer.jsp;jsessionid=CR80avYczNCEHF4kTSaNfw**.oses4005-atg02?trailSize=1&searchString=calligraphy+marker&domainName=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=93001 these are markers (these are a good price)

and http://www.calligraphy.co.uk/ you'll find calligraphy pens here (you can get them for good prices at most stationery or art shops).

Does this help?!! ?

• VikingPrincess
    Beginner December 2011
    VikingPrincess ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OK I have the opposite problem - I feel like I am TOO prepared already and the wedding is not til December NEXT year!!! Even my chief bridesmaid who is 6 mths pregnant and came today for our first get together to look at wedding stuff and start brainstorming was amazed how organised I am and how many things I even bought already or planned. She said, "This is supposed to be MY job lol"... I am scared that it seems to simple. I thought I'd end up tossing a coin for the dress, yet even after looking at dozens of bridal magazines, I still come back to the first dress I really chose. I seem to have a firm idea on everything, just looking for the right provider / supplier...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics