Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner March 2015

Abbeydress.com - please do not use. you will lose your money

Carlylouisecrockford, 21 of August of 2014 at 15:10 Posted on Planning 0 4

All,

So the same doesn't happen to you please do not use Abbeydress,com.

I order Wine red shoes to wear on my wedding day as my bridesmaids are in red. I now have shocking Pink shoes and they will not refund or send me the correct colour.

They basically told me that the pink was a nice colour and I should wear them with Black or Navy!!!

The scary thing is they sell wedding dress etc too so please please do not be fooled!

4 replies

Latest activity by Carlylouisecrockford, 22 of August of 2014 at 10:28
  • emabee
    Beginner August 2014
    emabee ·
    • Hide content

What a cheek!!

• H
    Beginner November 2014
    Hisgirl ·
    • Hide content

You should be protected by distance selling regulations.

Summary
    • Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you're entitled to key information about the seller, including a geographical address
    • Your right to cancel starts the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until seven working days from the day after you receive your goods
    • If your goods are faulty, or you're sent substitute items that you don't want, the retailer must pay return postage costs

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/distance-selling-regulations

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Except that they are in Hong Kong so unlikely to apply

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Could you get them dyed? Even if they agreed to an exchange the postage would be costly

• C
    Beginner March 2015
    Carlylouisecrockford ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all,

I have been fighting them and I will continue to but in all fairness they was a £30 pair of shoes so it isn't the end of the world. Luckily I paid through Paypal so I am hoping I can claim back through them

I just didn't want other being taken in by this site as it looks so authentic but having research ALOT I have found them on facebook and so many people have been scammed over wedding dresses which is just awful

A friend had suggested that I try getting them dyed so finger crossed that works :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics