Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner

Abroad Wedding Destination Help Please

ExpensivePinkConfetti52556, 24 of January of 2018 at 09:20 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 10

Hi All,

New to this and need some help please Smiley smile

Newly engaged and want to get married Summer 2019, Abroad - Somewhere Sunny!

We both love holidays and know that we would love to get married abroad but really really unsure where to go?!

We don't want travel more than 4 hour flight from Ireland.

Both late 20's, would love something young / modern, and party!!

Our guests will be all ages but also love a party.

Entertainment / bars / restaurants in the area would also be good for our guests to enjoy "a few days holiday" after / before the wedding.

All information / ideas would really really be appreciated x

10 replies

Latest activity by Thiebauld_WildRoses, 21 of June of 2018 at 14:01
  • E
    ExpensiveYellowBridesmaid982 ·
    • Hide content

South of France could be a good destination. It's hot during Summer and it's really beautiful x

• R
    Beginner October 2018
    RomanticRedStationery25941 ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married in Malcesine (Lake Garda) in September. We decided on Italy because of the weather, scenery, food and drink and because we wanted a civil ceremony and we would have only been able to have a symbolic ceremony in France and Spain. Plus its only a short flight.

We decided on the country first, contacted wedding planners and then started narrowing down venues.

Good luck! ?

• L
    Beginner June 2020
    LuxuriousBlueDiamonds789 ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations!

We are getting married in Skiathos, Greece.

Absolutely beautiful island, my favourite place in the world!

We are getting married at the Bourtzi (Town Hall) and our Reception is in a beautiful Taverna high up in the hills with stunning views!

Very small island, but plenty of beaches/bars/restaurants and things to do.

x

• H
    HappyYellowConfetti12164 ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I'm in talks with Bespoke Wedding Company Birmingham for my wedding cake/accessories etc but they do destination weddings. They might be able to help/offer some inspiration? x

• E
    ExpensiveIvoryFlowers58251 ·
    • Hide content

Maybe you can consider Dubrovnik, Croatia. Beautiful, old and modern. Things are cheap there. I love that place!

• E
    Beginner March 2021
    ExpensivePurpleFlowers46447 ·
    • Hide content

Greece is a good destination! Lots of sun, sand, and sea. Moreover it's not too expensive and the views are great! greek food is pretty good too!

• S
    SunnyGreenBridesmaid86680 ·
    • Hide content

Today everyone knows that Udaipur being one of the top wedding destination in India is famous for its big fat royal weddings conducted in traditional indian way. My purpose of writing this article is to make people aware around the world about Udaipur as a wedding destination.

Some of the top wedding venues in Udaipur are :

• Bhairavgarh Udaipur : Bhairav Garh Resort By Zennia at Udaipur is one of the best Destination wedding venues in Udaipur that will fulfil all your wedding requirements with their multiple party areas. It comprises of a hall, poolside and a lawn area that can be combined to throw great parties or organise various ceremonies. You can also divide these sections individually to host each function in a dedicated party area.

• Hotel Ambience Udaipur: Hotel Ambience at Udaipur is a perfect Royal wedding venue in Udaipur for destination wedding ceremonies. It comprises of multiple event banquet halls which can use for various pre-wedding, wedding and post-wedding ceremonies. Hotel Ambience also allows you to bring your own caterers and decorators for wedding ceremonies.

• Chunda Palace: Chunda Palace Udaipur conceived as a traditional Rajasthani palace and it beautifully showcases the rich heritage prevalent in the state of Rajasthan. The architecture of chunda palace is spell bounding as the walls are hand painted and the ceiling depicts the artwork of this region.

• Fateh Niwas Udaipur: Fateh Niwas Hotel at Rampura, Udaipur offers one of the best venues for your wedding in Udaipur. It is a fort style palatial building and is highly suitable for both pre-wedding and wedding functions.

• E
    Beginner April 2022
    ExpensiveIvoryBridesmaid83959 ·
    • Hide content

Hi I was at a wedding last June in Ibiza and it was the best wedding I’ve been to it was amazing. The bride went through the Ibiza wedding shop and got married at cas mila, you will be blown away at the photos and videos.

Xx

• H
    Beginner July 2019
    HelenBride2be ·
    • Hide content

I'm going to be getting married in Malta next year, it has one of the best climates, lots of bars, restaurants and lots of venues to choose from and is only 3.5 hours from Ireland. I know its popular for catholic weddings as it has so many churches xx

• E
    Beginner August 2018
    ExpensiveGreenCars966 ·
    • Hide content

We looked at Greece, Skaithos ended up favourite, but ended up going for Ibiza. Its such a beautiful island, and loads of fun! If you're interested have a look at our planner, Cris Crown, she's totally amazing.

• Thiebauld_WildRoses
    Thiebauld_WildRoses ·
    • Hide content

Within 4 hours from Ireland you have :
    - South of France
    - Provence

- Spain (and its islands)

- Italy (Tuscany, lakes)

- Croatia

- Morocco

- Greece is also beautiful

Take note of the temperature in all those places as it can be super hot in summer

They all offer great places for parties Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics