K
Beginner July 2024 Nova Scotia

Accessory suggestions

Kayla, 11 of May of 2024 at 19:22 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 3

Accessory suggestions 1

Accessory suggestions 2

Accessory suggestions 3

Accessory suggestions 4
First time poster! Sorry if the format is off.. I was lead here by google.. looking for some suggestions on accessories.

I’m getting married this July. I’m not the most forward fashion bride and I don’t have a creative eye / bone in my body.
1- what (if any) bra should I wear with this ? I’m about a 32D so they don’t sit very high on my thin frame without support. I will be going to get my alterations soon as it is a little lose around the neck/arms. Will taking in the fabric supply enough support? Or should I look into a backless bra to wear to the fitting? I’m trying to avoid boob tape as I have sensitive skin and prefer to stay lower maintenance and comfortable all day.
2- what style of veil should I get ? I plan to have my hair half up half down & ideally see if the seamstress can switch out the button clasps in the back for a zipper or invisible clasps as I find the buttons bulky & I feel like a dinosaur lol. I’m around 5’7, 125lb

3 replies

Latest activity by Laura.garcia, today at 07:48
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations on finding your dress - it looks lovely on you! I would speak to the seamstress about the best bra support - it's often possible to stitch cups into the dress so that you won't have to worry about finding a bra that doesn't show through the back of the dress.

Regarding the veil, is it possible for you to try a few on to see how you feel?

• M
    Beginner May 2025 Central & Glasgow
    Marie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree ask the seamstress they do this all the time and will be best placed to say if something can be sewed in.

• Laura.garcia
    Curious July 2028 West Midlands
    Laura.garcia Online ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations on finding your dress, love! It looks smashing on you! Absolutely, have a word with the seamstress; they're pros at this sort of thing.

WEDDING VEILS Hope this helps you find the veil of your dreams.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics