Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner July 2024 Essex

Adding menu options after guests have Rsvp’d

Kate, 11 May, 2024 at 19:15 Posted on Planning 0 1
Good evening,

I am trying to add a section to request my guests to confirm their choice of main course. Everyone has already accepted their attendance so when I add the menu option to the RSVP section and test it, it’s says “already confirmed” and therefore does not give the option to select a menu option.
Do I have to unconfirm all the guests who have previously been chased to confirm? We had to confirm numbers 3 months out and menu choice only 1 month out!
ThanksKate

1 replies

Latest activity by Robert, 28 May, 2024 at 06:29
  • R
    Beginner May 2024 Gwynedd
    Robert ·
    • Hide content

Look for an option to edit existing RSVPs or guest preferences. This is usually found in the guest management or RSVP section. Once the menu option is added, you can notify your guests about the update and request them to provide their meal preferences. Some platforms may allow you to send a direct message or email to your guests through the system. If your platform supports it, you may also have the option to manually update guest preferences on their behalf, which can be useful if you receive their choices through another communication method.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics