Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner June 2012

Additional Information and RSVPs - Wording

ExcitedBride.com, 10 December, 2011 at 22:48 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi All,

Wondering if you could help me. Im putting together the wording for the 'addtional information' and 'RSVP' section of the invite.

So far for the additional information I have:

Reservation number for hotel and reference number needed to book

Local Taxi numbers

Details about parking on site

The address of the venue - its all in one place on the day

Cermoney time - and to ensure they are 'seated' before the time it starts

What else am I missing??

Also with the RSVP's, I need to know if anyone is a vegetarian - so do I ask this on this part?

I saw a thread the other day with another hitchers information on but I cant find it now. WOuld really love to see/hear about what everyone else did?!!

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by ClaireMcToBe, 11 December, 2011 at 13:53
  • Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I think you have the main things that you need. On mine I have details about what time to be seated by and the address of our wedding website. That then has all the rest of the information like link to book at hotel, parking, confetti restrictions wtc

On my RSVP I have asked about any dietary requirements.

• BustyB
    Beginner June 2012
    BustyB ·
    • Hide content

Hiya ExcitedBride

We put a lot of extra info into ours. Everyone has appreciated it though, and lots of people have said it is the best invite they have ever got!

The Wedding Breakfast - We are getting married at 12.30, so won't be eating till abut 2pm. I wanted everyone to know this because there are a lot of elderly/young children coming.

Gift List

Directions - From the M25 to the ceremony & from the ceremony to the reception. We have included a map of the town. This may sound OTT but we have also taken a video of how to get to the Ceremony from the motorway, you have to go through this stupid area and its not obvious at all where to drive. Unless you know the place, you could easily drive on the wrong side of the road!

Local Information - Train station, how far it is from the venue. Taxi rank outside.

Hotels - 6 local hotels with thename and website address.

Taxis - Companies and numbers

Shops - Local shops incase anyone needs anything!

Restaurant/Pubs

Garages

And another map of these places on it.

For the food part - we asked if anyone has any dietary requirements. We also had to send out a menu so everyone can choose what they are having.

Hope this has helped!

Bx

• ClaireMcToBe
    Beginner September 2012
    ClaireMcToBe ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like you have all the essentials. Are you having a gift list? Are you excluding children? If so, put that on there too. (We'll have a line on ours just stating that we can't accommodate children who aren't named on the invite, for numbers reasons). With your RSVPs, I'd put an extra tick box - (Name) and then a box, will attend/won't attend/vegetarian meal. Any menu choices would go on there too, if you're not having a set menu.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics