Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Expert June 2024

additional information in wedding invite

rachel2012, 11 July, 2012 at 12:30 Posted on Planning 0 3

Am planning on sending out my wedding invites in the next couple of weeks ?.

Just wanted to know if I have missed anything in the additional info, I plan to put in.

Directions

What time people need to be at the house for the mini bus.

Cost of rooms in the house/lodges and local B and B names/cost

Bank details (anyone who wants to stay in the house need to book it through us and then we pay, total pain!)

Gift list

Dietry requirements (forgot to put it on the RSVP card)

Check out time.

Im also thinking about asking if people want breakfast (its an additional £10). Whats peoples thoughts on this?

Have I missed anything off and also any suggestions in what order I should put it all in and how to word it?

Thanks in advance

3 replies

Latest activity by rachel2012, 11 July, 2012 at 17:58
  • RachTN25
    Beginner December 2012
    RachTN25 ·
    • Hide content

I can't think of anythng else, sounds good to me. x

• goldpants
    Beginner May 2014
    goldpants ·
    • Hide content

Gah we have to pay for all the room in one lump sum too!!

Let me know how it all turns out - we were thinking of sending the invites out that little bit earlier to give people an rsvp date to respond by, on the rsvp they could state whether they wanted to book a room. Then would enclose bank details for the rooms and give them a little longer to save with a seperate date to pay money by. Then state the rooms will go first come first served for the money we receive. Then if that date comes and goes and some people have not paid we can chase them up as we know who had said on the rsvp they will require accommodation. Very comfusing I know but the only way! Thank god brekkie is included in the £50pp for the night.

There is accommodation for 60 people on site of our venue, so exclusive use for our guests only just annoying people cant book rooms themselves!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure if it's relevant but we had information about whether the bar accepted card payments and that there was a cash machine on site.

• R
    Expert June 2024
    rachel2012 ·
    • Hide content

Nikkihutttobe.... We sent out a little note in with the save the dates with a little info on it about the rooms etc and am giving them a month n half to RSVP, if thats not enough time I dont know what else I can do!

Kharv.... it is not relevant as we have a pre paid bar, but if it was, that would be a brilliant suggestion and something that I would never have thought about.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics