Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner June 2016

advent calendar

Miss-KEM, 11 of July of 2015 at 16:38 Posted on Planning 0 1

So not really sure where I've got this idea from but I've decided that I would like to make my OH a wedding advent calendar. We get married 18th june so thinking I'll do it from 1st june. Only problem is i don't have a clue what to put in it. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas please? I want some wedding related giftsso i was thinking socks, boxers, cuff links but not sure what else. Also going to put little notes with them like socks so you don't get cold feet etc. So I have 3 ideas if anyone has any other suggestions please that would be very much appreciated as I need another 15 ideas. Thank you my lovelies.

1 replies

Latest activity by Manda79, 12 of July of 2015 at 09:48
  • MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

I did little presents for my husband for the morning and included a miniature bottle of whiskey with a 'in case you need Dutch courage' and chewing gum for 'fresh breath for the first kiss'. What about aftershave as well?

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    Manda79 ·
    • Hide content

Early picture of you together? Cd single/7 inch of first dance song? I owe you notes I.e massage etc

i think if you stick with " gifts" you will run out and also might risk buying stuff for the sake of it if you get what I mean, so I'd look at adding in some things that are more like reminders of your time together and why you're marrying him etc

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics