Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner January 2021

Advice needed!

HappyGreenDecor15236, 31 of January of 2020 at 11:20 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hey! I’m just doing a bit of market research - if you wouldn’t mind giving your opinion it would be greatly appreciated!

How would you feel about buying your wedding dress online if it was from a U.K. seller and of the same quality as a wedding dress shop but cheaper?

Would you buy your dress online if it was made to order and could be customised to how you would like it?

Also, what other things would you consider before buying a dress online?

Thanks so much!

1 replies

Latest activity by HappyBlueCars582, 18 of February of 2020 at 18:35
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I would be quite happy to order one online - in fact, I nearly did, but since I didn't have the foggiest idea what styles would suit me, I thought I ought to at least try some on in a shop to get an idea of what shapes & styles to consider. Only I found a dress in the shop that was well under my budget so I bought that instead.

I'd consider company reputation/ethical trading credentials/returns policy and I'd also want really good customer service with a helpline to ask questions.

• H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

Yes. I was engaged many years ago, tried a dress which was over £1000 on in a shop then found it online for £500 (brand new, never worn etc) and ordered it. I never got married so sold it on but I would definitely do the same again.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics