Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2015

Advice needed on supplier commuication

MrsB2015, 21 of November of 2014 at 11:25 Posted on Planning 0 15

Hi all

I have had issues with the supplier of my shoes, I was informed last Tuesday they were due to be delivered, they then emailed saying they were coming this Tuesday. Again they didn't arrive. I have been emailing and calling and had no response so I opened a pay pal dispute last night and they emailed me today... here is the conversation.

Shall I just cut my losses and ask for a refund? The order totalled £270 and I think it is a lot of messing around on there side.

Thanks for the advice hope the screen grabs of the emails make sense!

Thanks

15 replies

Latest activity by *Pugsley*, 26 of November of 2014 at 14:01
  • S
    Beginner January 2016
    Stephanie104 ·
    • Hide content

Well done! If they refund the delivery cost, I would go ahead. If not, can you find them elsewhere?

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

I have had 2 further emails....

I feel a refund is the only way forward now!

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

I would call them and kick off about delivery costs. Say you were told they would be delivered on two separate occasions and they failed on both days so if you cancel the dispute are you guaranteed next day delivery and that you want the p&p refunded as you have paid for a service you have not received. If they don't agree cancel the order and send in a written complaint

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

After reading the other two emails cancel the order get on the phone and demand to speak to a manager about how ridiculous their service is!

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

As for you will see the special delivery barcode whoever wrote that email needs the boot!

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

It was the comment about the sticker on the box that pushed me over the edge!! I wasn't disputing how they were delivered I was disputing the fact I had waited twice and they were not sent. No one is answering the phone when I call!

Avoid Charlie Co shoes if I was you girls!!

xx

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

How ridiculous. I will definatly avoid them!

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

I'd cancel the order, get a refund and then review, review, review! That is appalling customer service!

• bubblerawk
    Beginner July 2016
    bubblerawk ·
    • Hide content

That is disgusting

i'd email one of these guys

http://charliecoshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/charliecoshoes-team.jpg

then put your experience on twitter and tag the company.

only way i got Virgin Media to listen to me

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Wow! They absolutely should be refunding the entire order, delivery included seeing as they've failed to deliver it! Most unprofessional company ever, they shouldn't be telling you that they're in the red! And a special delivery sticker means nothing if it isn't delivered!! Can paypal get more involved? £24 for delivery that never happened is disgusting. Explain again that you want the full amount refunded and that you will be reviewing the company everywhere if they don't, and maybe even trading standards? Good luck!

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

It all got a little strange but the shoes are now due again Tuesday. If they don't come I will get a full refund. This was the last email I got.

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

By law you are entitled to a refund on the original postage costs under the distance selling regulations, even if the items are delivered and you return them. (Not the return postage costs ) Here's what happened to Next https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10560466

• Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

Unless they can prove they sent the items originally assume they were never sent. A huge number of companies sell stock they don't physically have.

You are entitled to a full refund.

If they'd sent the item you'd be getting a form to say they weren't received so they can claim on their insurance too.

As mentioned, Twitter is just the best way to get customer service issues sorted quickly.

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

Are you actually kidding me? My fear of telling customers about delays??? Jeez I'd be hung drawn and quartered if I used this as an excuse for why one of my customers didn't get their food on time! I hope you get your shoes and the refund of p&p as I would not let that drop if I was you

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Just read up on this as I've seen your post on the shoes which FINALLY arrived.

I'm disgusted with the so called customer service you received. If I were you I'd look to get a full refund and then name and shame them publicly via twitter etc.

Seriously gobsmacked by their attitude.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics