Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner

Advice Please....Wedding in Santorini!

Future Mrs C, 30 of March of 2011 at 10:47 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 7

Hi,

I am looking for advice about getting married in Santorini. I have looked online and i have no idea where to start, so many different Wedding Planners to choose from!

Has anyone been married in Santorini recently or know anyone who has? I'm just looking for reviews of any Wedding Planning services that may have been used and whether or not you would recommend them.

Thanks in advance Smiley smile

7 replies

Latest activity by MonicaAbbottInLove, 13 of August of 2012 at 12:40
  • WhiteRose84
    Beginner
    WhiteRose84 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Future Mrs C,

We went to a wedding in Santorini in 2007. This was all planned by Thomas Cook and everything was perfect! Although the couple did look at going back the year after for their anniversary and prices had more or less doubled...! ?

HTH? xx

Ps, it was an absolutely stunning place. One of the prettiest and scenic places we've been to (so far).

• F
    Beginner
    Future Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much for replying!

Hmm, i never even thought about trying a Tour Operator, i just googled Santorini Weddings lol.

Yeah, the pics i have seen online are beautiful...i really like the look of a sunset wedding on the beach because i think the pics will be really nice, and i am pale with freckles lol so the heat in Greece might get too much for me.

I will have a look at Thomas Cook just now and have a look at prices etc.

Thanks again xx

• WhiteRose84
    Beginner
    WhiteRose84 ·
    • Hide content

We've booked our wedding through them, my sis got married in Zante 2002 and OH's sister got married in Santorini 2007. Ours is in Lake Garda in June!

I like the idea of if we have any questions prior to going out to resort, you can just call them and they can sort it out. I know some people don't like the idea of having a limited number of options, but too many options are no good for indecisive me! LOL

Another option, I would suggest lookin at the winery(unless you have your heart set on a beach wedding)

We also did the wine tasting here, that was beautiful! Esp when the sun was setting! (I'll see if I have any pics that I can show u...!)x

• F
    Beginner
    Future Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Yeah, i'm the same, i don't want too many options either as i can be very indecisive!

Hmm, i never thought of the Winery... I just want somewhere that has a bit of a wow factor - the problem is budget, i have heard that Santorini is very expensive.

Lake Garda, that sounds amazing! My OH had actually suggested that earlier in the week. But we have chopped and changed our minds so many times that i don't think i could deal with another option to choose from for the destination!!

Thanks, that would be great xx

• WhiteRose84
    Beginner
    WhiteRose84 ·
    • Hide content

Here's some piccies - sorry for th blocked faces - can never be too careful! But Just want to show you th surroundings....

Hope that helps! xxx

• bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I got married in Santorini in 2009, was amazing. We booked it all ourselves, and used these wedding planners who were fantastic.

If you need anything give me a shout - I'm normally on WP, but I pop in here every now adn then too!

• E
    evanipa ·
    • Hide content

• Future Mrs C

I know this company : santoriniperfectwedding.com

Imagine your perfect wedding in Santorini or Ios !

Welcome to your Perfect Wedding in Greece & Welcome to the most magical and memorable day of your life! You are just one click away from it! Congratulations!
    You’ve just found the Wedding Planners who will move heaven and earth to make this big day, bigger than life!

Let us inspire you and create for you the Perfect Wedding in Santorini and Ios islands. Your ceremony will remain in your memories as being the most wonderful of your entire lives!»

Our services are best described as exclusive and personalized to your needs and style at prices that make you happy!

• MonicaAbbottInLove
    Beginner May 2012
    MonicaAbbottInLove ·
    • Hide content

Hi!
    Just go for Manto at www.santorini-weddings.info . no second thoughts! Great prices, great service! A trustworthy company and a great planner. All you can ask for! We were really uncertain until we got here, and experienced the best wedding ever. They are the best! Booked accommodation, the wedding, the reception, even Santorini tours, everything was set before we got to the island, there was nothing to worry about, the prices were fair, and we had relaxing holidays along with the wedding of our dreams!
    We stayed at Andronis hotel in Oia, had our ceremony and reception there (see photo). Breathtaking views, elegant scenery! All I could ask for!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics