Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner July 2022 Somerset

Affordable London Venues

Nisha, 22 of August of 2021 at 19:14 Posted on Planning 1 1
Hi everyone,

So after months of trying to find an 'affordable' London venue (do the words affordable and London go together) we finally have our place. I thought I'd share a couple of the venues and ideas I discovered along the way in case it helps anyone else.
Oaks Farms - Croydon /Surrey. Train to East Croydon and then take the tram to Coombe. Beautiful area!! We have gone for here but they don't allow bands to play which is a must for us!
Pembroke Lodge - Richmond Park. Absolutely beautiful. They only do a few viewings a day so we had to wait 2 months to get a viewing!
Tudor Barn Eltham - I didn't view this venue but came up at an OK price.
Morden Hall--Morden Park. This place is a great price for room hire (£2750 for mid week) however they only had two approved caterers that served English cuisine and this started at £82pp for chicken !!! They're afro /carribbean caterers started at £45pp
Greenwich Yacht Club - really affordable
My other ideas to try and keep costs down were to do a registry - Hire an old London Bus (starting at £675 for 4 hours) and then going to a restaurant for a meal and then on to somewhere else for partying.

1 replies

Latest activity by Elena, 25 of August of 2021 at 15:05
  • N
    Beginner July 2022 Somerset
    Nisha ·
    • Hide content
    Oo forgot Forty Hall!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics