Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lorns
Rockstar May 2015

African Safari + Beach Honeymoon - Advice?

Lorns, 6 of May of 2014 at 12:45 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2

Hello

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a company that does an African Safari + Beach Honeymoon package?

We are looking to do a 4/5 day safari and then one of those luxury beach holidays, you know the ones in the little huts, out on a jetty over the sea on a white sandy island for the rest of the holiday.

We have no idea where to start, so if anyone has any advice or tips that would be great Smiley smile

Thanks in advance..

2 replies

Latest activity by Lottie2409, 11 of May of 2014 at 18:53
  • R
    Beginner February 2015
    r_cary ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lorns,

I recently got back from a trip away with my boyfriend (who became fiance on the trip) with Robin Pope safaris in Malawi. They do a bush and beach safari, which was absolutely amazing. We consider ourselves very fussy and critical, and really found it hard to fault.

http://www.robinpopesafaris.net/safaris/bush-and-beach-safari.php

Both lodges were amazing, and the whole experience unforgettable!

• Lorns
    Rockstar May 2015
    Lorns ·
    • Hide content

Wow! That looks absolutely amazing! I think I have been on their website before and really like the look of this package.

Congratulations and thanks for your help!

• Lottie2409
    Beginner November 2014
    Lottie2409 ·
    • Hide content

We're looking to stay in Cape Town for a few days and then spend a few days on safari and have been using www.rhinoafrica.com They have been really helpful. They've so far done me 3 quotes as we keep changing our minds about things and nothing seems to be too much trouble for them

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics