Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BubblesKM
Beginner October 2014

After 6/Dessy bridesmaid dresses....prices?

BubblesKM, 28 of January of 2013 at 21:23 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi

I love the Dessy bridesmaid dresses. I have four bridesmaids all different figures....I want different dresses in the same colour and material. Roughly how much are Dessy/After 6 dresses? I have seen some people have ordered them from online sites....is this wise???

Thanks

Kirsty

10 replies

Latest activity by roo2605, 5 of February of 2013 at 13:59
  • *Teabag*
    Beginner June 2013
    *Teabag* ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I've ordered two Dessy bridesmaids dresses from a local bridal shop and they were £240 each. They are full length ones though. I think that shorter ones are slightly cheaper but that's before any alterations. Hope that helps!

• R
    Beginner April 2013
    roo2605 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's worth ordering online if you've seen and tried on the dresses and have also seen the colour you want. Also it's only worth it if you have lots of time until your wedding as it does take a while. I did it and I'm glad I did.

• E
    Beginner July 2014
    ExcitedEssexBrideToBe ·
    • Hide content

I've been looking at 2 styles of dessy dress and called the shop- one is £190 (short) and one was £240 (long) so I assume they are all around this price?

• S
    Beginner February 2014
    starbright ·
    • Hide content

As im ordering 5 dresses, i have got a price of 200 each, but if brought on there own 220

• leanne1986
    Beginner June 2014
    leanne1986 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kirsty

Ive been looking at dessy dresses on bridesmaids.com they come from america and are half the price. May be worth having a look on there x

• M
    Beginner October 2013
    MrsM*LZ ·
    • Hide content

My bridesmaid dress arrived this morning and I'm so pleased with it. It is an after 6 dress which I ordered on eBay from America. Including the postage this came in under £50 for a brand new dress. I think average prices are between £150 - £200 from the uk. X

• M
    Beginner October 2013
    MrsM*LZ ·
    • Hide content

My bridesmaid dress arrived this morning and I'm so pleased with it. It is an after 6 dress which I ordered on eBay from America. Including the postage this came in under £50 for a brand new dress. I think average prices are between £150 - £200 from the uk. X

• L
    Beginner January 2015
    Leah2bhurst ·
    • Hide content

What website did you buy them from? And did you try them on first in a shop? Xx

• BubblesKM
    Beginner October 2014
    BubblesKM ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I was a little worried about ordering from online stores in the US. They are so much cheaper though. Are the sizes good? As in not too big or small? xx

• R
    Beginner April 2013
    roo2605 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Please measure your bridesmaids and match them up to the sizes - don't guess using UK sizes as they are not the same as US sizes.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics