Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charliebob
Beginner May 2016

Ahhh first dress shopping experience today!

Charliebob, 25 of February of 2015 at 10:43 Posted on Planning 0 1

After buying and selling my first dress, which was bought online then I decided the style didn't suit me. I've bitten the bullet and my MOH has arranged for me to try on dresses today.

I AM SO NERVOUS.

Not only do I feel SO fat right now, I don't own any nice underwear either so am wearing my old off white lacey bra (was either that or a sports bra) and my best sucky in knickers!

This will be an experience..

I am so POOPING myself that I will fall in love with something that is super expensive..

Ahh just under 3 hours to go wish me luck.

1 replies

Latest activity by kizzi10000, 25 of February of 2015 at 11:18
  • kizzi10000
    Beginner August 2016
    kizzi10000 ·
    • Hide content

Lol, this sounds like me last week. Went in a black bra (cos its about the only one that fits me properly), and white cotton shorts knickers cos I couldn't find the hold it all in ones and anything else I would wear in public (so to speak) was bought when I was a bit slimmer ☹️.

I worked on the assumption they've seen it all before, and while I felt fat having regained more weight than I care to mention, I doubted I was the biggest bride they'd seen, and even if I was, I still had a right to look good. Only time I felt bad was when my daughter took a pic with the mirror in the background - I'd been warned there was a fault with the dress I tried so she had to pin it so my bum didn't hang out, but you can see flesh and knickers lol.

Falling in love with something expensive is a hazard of the experience lol, but I cheekily asked the shop if I could buy the sample and have got it for half price ?

• kizzi10000
    Beginner August 2016
    kizzi10000 ·
    • Hide content

Forgot to say - have fun and try loads on in all sorts of different styles as you never know what will look good from seeing it on the hanger or someone else

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics