Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner September 2013

AHHH Table Plan Stress!

katej23, 12 of August of 2013 at 08:36 Posted on Planning 0 12

Hi, I am getting married in about 4 weeks and I need to get a table plan to put by the door so everyone knows what table they are on. Do I make one or have one made for me? I have looked on Ebay and to be honest they are a bit expensive. Has anyone made their own or know of anywhere reasonably priced? Its starting to stress me out now

12 replies

Latest activity by katej23, 12 of August of 2013 at 13:35
  • Skeptical78
    Beginner September 2013
    Skeptical78 ·
    • Hide content

I made my own for £20. Picture frame from Dunelm Mill £14.99), saucy seaside postcards from Ebay (about a fiver) and printed out the names, etc. at work!

It's not to everyone's taste, but we have a very specific theme. The picture frame makes it nice and simple though; you could easily find similar in different colours / with more frames:

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content

Skeptical I love your table plan!!!

http://www.thecardgallery.co.uk/search.php?jssCart=8a261ecc4f487205f6a3aae926068324&xSearch=TABLE+PLAN&x=0&y=0

Hopefully the link works, if not just type 'table plan' into the search bar and loads come up for £37.00 each. I think that is a reasonable price.

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Loads of Hitchers make their own.

I bought a £12 mirror and spent about a fiver on adhesive acetate:

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

I used picture frames. Some bought and some borrowed. They were only from a discount store though for about £2 each. They were mirrow ones. I am trying to post a pic but Hitched is not working!

I made my mates and my sisters. Just a big piece of card with coloured card and print outs. Pretty standard but VERY easy to make and I would never advise anyone to pay for them. It's really simple to do ones like this

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

P.s. if you do it yourself you can do any last min alterations (people not coming etc) if you pay someone to do it it's set in stone really

• Siobhan200286
    Beginner August 2015
    Siobhan200286 ·
    • Hide content

I think I'll make my own. I suppose it depend how 'fancy' you want it, but if simplistic is your thing then I'm sure you could make something. Use Google or Pinterest to search for ideas. You could get card and supplies from a craft shop, Staples, WH Smith etc.

• Siobhan200286
    Beginner August 2015
    Siobhan200286 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is fabulous! ?

• Feb2014Bride
    Beginner February 2014
    Feb2014Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My table plan is included in the deal with the venue ... however if it wasnt i would be doing a major steal!! This is fab!

• L
    Beginner December 2012
    LEN11212 ·
    • Hide content

I bought a mirror from Amazon and stuck the cards onto that. I printed them at the last minute which was lucky really as we had quite a few drop outs!

I paid about £70 for a big vintage looking mirror but you can get something more simple for alot less. Plus if you like it you can hang it at home after!

• minimorecambe
    Beginner August 2013
    minimorecambe ·
    • Hide content

This is mine ?

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh wow...I love yours too! Eeeeek kind of makes me want to make my own too...

• Childhood-Sweet<3
    Beginner July 2014
    Childhood-Sweet<3 ·
    • Hide content

My OH got this for £8 on ebay. He will print out the names on to large luggage labels to hang off it and got a little easel for £6 on ebay to sit it on. Definitely not to everyone's taste, but OH is thrilled with it!

• K
    Beginner September 2013
    katej23 ·
    • Hide content

Aw guys, I these are all fab! Bascially I was being a bit slow & didnt realise that the table plan is inculded in my package at the hotel Smiley smile

One less thing on the list.

Thanks for all your idea's - I wish I was that creative!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics