Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kellym81
Beginner October 2016

Alcohol is the root of all evil ??

Kellym81, 6 of July of 2015 at 21:32 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

So…OH and I have had a lovely evening. Trying to find a song for our first dance. With plenty of daft stuff thrown into the mix!! Like 'Baby got back'! And a lovely example of me twerking down the aisle! ?

However, along with this fun evening we have downed 3/4 of a bottle of vodka between us…please ref to the above 'twerking' ?

Now the evening is ruined. OH half had a go at me for not storing vegetables correctly in the fridge and I simply said to him

'Err, don't shout at me'!!

So he huffed and said 'goodnight' and waltzed of to bed.

Cue…now sat on my own and no partner in crime. I know he'll talk to me tomorrow. But we were having sooo much fun!

Sorry for the PP ?

3 replies

Latest activity by Erin8, 8 of July of 2015 at 00:05
  • pink & glitz
    Beginner August 2014
    pink & glitz ·
    • Hide content

Look at it this way - you can finish off the bottle of vodka yourself now haha Smiley smile)))

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Crikey, if I'd had that much vodka I'd be doing a lot worse than moaning about optimising fridge storage! Funny the way Alcohol helps and hinders at the same time. Sounds like a good night until then though, hope you have a nice cuddle and a laugh about it tomorrow x

• Kellym81
    Beginner October 2016
    Kellym81 ·
    • Hide content

Ah, he's now meandered downstairs…and started talking to me. This is cos he wants food…more to the point he wants me to make it for him ?

Pink - I wish I could finish off the rest of the bottle but 3/4 was what was in when we started ?

And MrsShep - on a school night too. I'm secretly impressed with myself ?

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

I am still recovering from a particularly boozy hen do on Saturday night so l feel your pain. During which l hit my head and strained my wrist badly!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics