Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2015

Aldi's £5.39 prosecco

MrsB2015, 25 of July of 2014 at 19:07 Posted on Planning 0 8

Has anyone tried this? A guy at work suggested it to me when I was talking about champagne for our drinks reception. I popped in after work to get a sample bottle but they didn't have any.

i did also see an offer on groupon for prosecco but I'm not very up on this kinda thing

xx

8 replies

Latest activity by Pipsybus, 26 of July of 2014 at 18:27
  • ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

It is gorgeous!!

lots of us on OT are big, big fans.

My H has bought me more expensive Prosecco, but the Aldi one is always the best.

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

They guys at work were telling me it had won awards but I honestly thought they were winding me up lol xx

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

No, it is really nice.

• Cloudy Days
    Beginner
    Cloudy Days ·
    • Hide content

It's So good! And at that price, it's a frigging steal!

• Pandabarney
    Beginner August 2014
    Pandabarney ·
    • Hide content

We have to supply the drinks for the wedding breakfast and we have stocked up on this for the wedding toasts. So glad it has good recommendations!

• H
    Beginner November 2014
    Hisgirl ·
    • Hide content

My Dad got some over Christmas and it was lovely. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be nice but it really was.

• B
    Beginner September 2012
    bia57 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They're right, it has won awards. It's really nice.

• M
    Beginner October 2015
    MrsRoughToBe ·
    • Hide content

I work for Aldi, and the Belletti Prosecco (Yellow label on it) is never full on our shelves! During wedding and graduation season, countless numbers of people come in to order bulk quantities of this because its so good and such a good price! If you are supplying wine etc for your guests also, i would highly suggest picking up a few bottles to try as we have had so many people do this also!

And yes, it is amazing for the price, I prefer it to champagne anyday! I am stocking up for my hens on the hen weekend and for our wedding!

• Pipsybus
    Beginner June 2015
    Pipsybus ·
    • Hide content

After reading this thread earlier we went to pick some up this afternoon. The sales assistant looked at us as if we were crazy!! It's off the shelves as soon as it's put on them so no joy for us. I'm going to go in every day till I get some!! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics