Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

thefuturemrsclarke
Beginner July 2010

all the silly little bits.

thefuturemrsclarke, 24 October, 2009 at 19:33 Posted on Planning 0 16

What do i need? im need a centreiece of some sort and prob some candles, poss table diamonds/petals and mirrors, i need place names table holders favours post box disposable cameras?(h2b wants these im not so sure, i can imagine lots of pics of peoples bums, or worse), what else do i need? im trying to buy all my piddly little bits as i go along , cos buying them all in 1 go i to expensive. what have i forgotton? possibly a cake topper , depending on what i end up doing about a cake .

16 replies

Latest activity by Houdini, 24 October, 2009 at 21:51
  • Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

You sound like you have most of it covered, though I will be watching this thread to see if anyone else mentions something. I can't think of anything glaringly obvious off the top of my head.

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

Hiya hunni hows things? x

• 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

Humm...

seating plan, post box (if you're having one) order of service (if applicable), menus (again, not sure if you're having them)... can't think of anything else.

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

Hi tango. feels like ages since i spoke to you, we both used to be morning posters but i dint generally get on until the evenings now. hows the house going?

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

All good thanks (well, they're not but things could be a lot lot worse!). You ok?

Spent the day at the Sea Life centre today with my 4 nieces and am shattered - plus all my arms are aching from keep picking them all up! Loved it though. Wedding Fair at the Freight House tomorrow in Rochford - you going?

• 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

Hi futuremrs! yea its still going (the house) spent half a day painting one big wardrobe! 3 coats and you can still see some ugly brown popping through my white paint, oh the joys!!!

but seriously we love the house and all is great, work a bit stressful (!!) but that's normal for me I guess, especially coming up to xmas...

managed to do some work on the invites today finally, so feel like there's some kind of progress. and you, lovely?

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

Yes raef, think i might. particularly interested in the 100 pound thomas cook voucher that u get free. il be there early in the mjorning i think. im plodding on ok, things havnt been great at work for me lately, feel as tho im fighting for my job, which isnt nice. glad the house is going well tango, you will get there i mjoved in march and my house still isnt straight, getting there. next thing i need now are blinds. they are so expensive. x

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

Yeah, I'm going with my mum and planning on getting there between 10 and 1030. I'll keep my eye out for someone who looks like a Hitcher!

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

I should be there then to. our paths may cross and we wouldnt evwn. withiut making ourselves look complete idoiots, i wonder if theres any way we could notice each other. anything in particular you are looking for at the fair? x

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

Haha! Nothing in particular as everything seems to be done! Am only going because I wanted to share some of the planning with my mum iyswim? She came dress shopping with me but that's been it. I'm the youngest so the last to get married and I know she'll enjoy it!

So I'll probably be the one looking fairly fed up! Haha! What else you think?

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

I dont know. i dont really need anyhting in particular either, but i like to have a nose, h2b always comes back from these in a wp mode, which he doesnt usually get. he needs to sort out suits so we wana have a look at them. is it a big fair do u know?

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

I have absolutely no idea how big it is - never been in the Freight House before so I don't even know how big that actually is! Oh well, maybe 'see' you there then!!

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

We should of got t shirts made saying hitcher on th e back lol im just joking. we can compare notes tommorw. whats your h2b wearing. where the hell is everybody tonight?

• 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

Believe it or not I'm still doing house work (its Sat for god's sake!!) and watching x factor ...

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

What, now?? Is this some kind of reverse sex chat line!? ?

I think he's going to be a Moss Bros groom but nothing booked as yet. He wants Jack Bunneys (and we must make an appointment with Marc) but what with the redundancy and all he may not be able to stretch the budget unfortunately...

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

How many boys have u got to get for? what sort of price are we looking at jack bunny/moss bros wise? iv no idea as yet. we had budgeted 600 for suits, but not sure if h2b is going to buy or hire. he cant decide if he wants cravats or just ties and blah de blah

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

We need 10 and Moss Bros do a hire 4 get one free and they're around the £55 mark each so £440 in total with the discount.

Jack Bunney suits he liked were £115 each to hire I think but BespokeTailor on here is from there and does a special deal for Hitchers so he tells me!

Logging off of here now because it seems to have gone really slow again and it's taking about 5 minutes to load a page - making me lose the will to live!

Maybe spot you tomorrow!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics