Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pook82
Beginner August 2012

All-inclusive mini-moon....... inspiration needed!

Pook82, 11 April, 2012 at 17:16 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi ladies

We're getting married at the end of August this year and are planning on taking our "proper" honeymoon in early 2013. We want to have a week somewhere straight after the wedding just to chill out and relax.

We'd like all-inclusive and somewhere which is max 5 hour plane journey. Although we don't want to spend loads of money on this we still want it to feel special - any ideas?! Our budget is around £800 each - is it even possible to get what we want?! Would be willing to take 5 nights instead of 7 if it meant getting somewhere nicer within budget!

4 replies

Latest activity by born2fly, 11 April, 2012 at 20:31
  • M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content

Have you thought of places like Greece, Italy etc? We are not going all inclusive, but have 2 weeks in Corfu for approx £500 each, so you could prob get AI for your budget. We are doing the same and having a luxury honeymoon next year when not saving for the wedding!

• MrsONeill2B
    Beginner June 2014
    MrsONeill2B ·
    • Hide content

Have you thought about Cape Verde islands? It's that bit special and you can get some really gorgeous hotels for really good prices. I would highly reccomend it for a mini moon or honeymoon!! Worth a look maybe Smiley smile x

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

Also try Sharm el Sheikh, ours is a fraction more than £800 each but we're at a 5* hotel with our own private outdoor jacuzzi, I'm sure you could get it A.I for £800 each!

ETA - We're also going for 11 nights...I've just looked and you can definitely do it for 7 nights for less than £800 each, private jacuzzi the lot!

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

£800 each is loads of money for week all inclusive I've gone on holiday to the Maldives for less then that! (Although that doesn't fit the flight time brief).

Have you thought about Morocco?

• born2fly
    Dedicated January 2012
    born2fly ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

wss!!!!!!

gives you the exotic feeling, not just your average spain/greece summer holiday! Casablanca is beautiful!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics