Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner December 2013

Alternative to a Wedding Dress?

animalmad, 12 of June of 2013 at 08:31

Posted on Planning 33

Hi, Wedding date is set for 21st December 2013, so an evening winter wedding..........but I'm really not sure I want to go with a wedding dress as such, I keep thinking that it's a lot of money to spend on something that won't get worn again ? so please, bearing in mind I'm 45 yrs old, can I have...

Hi,

Wedding date is set for 21st December 2013, so an evening winter wedding..........but I'm really not sure I want to go with a wedding dress as such, I keep thinking that it's a lot of money to spend on something that won't get worn again ? so please, bearing in mind I'm 45 yrs old, can I have your suggestions for alternatives?

If you're not wearing a wedding dress yourself, would you consider this kind of dress;

https://www.phase-eight.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-P8-UK-Site/en/Product-Show?pid=201890690

Thank you x

33 replies

• Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+
    Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+ ·
    • Hide content

I have several ladies who do not want a traditional wedding gown. Some of them are on subsequent marriages or they feel that it is age inappropriate to go for a long ivory gown. One of my brides recently wore a very bright red and teamed it with ivory accessories and there was no mistaking who was the bride. This dress is by Amandy Wyatt and retails at under £200. She is going cruising soon so is going to wear it again and it makes a great "best" dress for any party.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics