Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nataliegoodall
Beginner August 2024 East Central London

Alternative wedding dresses

Nataliegoodall, 23 of December of 2022 at 10:24 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 8
Hi all,
Has anyone got any recommendations of shops in the Essex/London area that do like glam dresses and outfits but aren’t like traditional wedding dresses?

Sparkles and sequins and feathers kinda idea?

8 replies

Latest activity by Nataliegoodall, 8 of February of 2023 at 20:05
  • Courtney
    Beginner September 2023 Essex
    Courtney ·
    • Hide content
    I can recommend Lucy Can’t Dance and Rock the Frock in Chelmsford, they have some unique choices, unfortunately they were out of my budget so I ended up going to David’s Bridal Stratford Westfields- the dress I got is not totally out there but a bit more unique than the average dress. Plus they had loads of different styles, short dresses and jumpsuits 😊
  • E
    Beginner July 2023 Essex
    Eloise ·
    • Hide content
    Hiya. I can recommend Blush Bridal in Leigh on sea. They have a good variety of bridal wear including jumpsuits x
  • Nataliegoodall
    Nataliegoodall ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • J
    Curious September 2022 South East London
    Julia ·
    • Hide content
    Try BombshellHQ for sequins or preloved wedding and occasion dresses on Facebook for all sorts of outfits. This is mine Alternative wedding dresses 1

• A
    Dedicated October 2023 Surrey
    AmesLou ·
    • Hide content

I can definitely recommend Eliza Jane Howell. Their main boutique is in London, plus they are stocked in some other bridal shops. Lots of beads, sequins, tassels and feathers. Plus they can make dresses in various colours - I tried on a couple of gold ones! They are very glamorous! They range from a variation on traditional to very unique.

• C
    Beginner August 2023 West London
    Chiara ·
    • Hide content

Hey Nathalie! Have you thought about a custom-made wedding garment? I used Dressarte for my dress but I know they offer alternatives like jumpsuits or suits. The prices are fair and they are so helpful. I would suggest you to have a look on their website.

• K
    Curious March 2023 Wiltshire
    Karen ·
    • Hide content
    I'm getting my alternative dress made to measure by Dig For Victory in Brighton. They do 1950s vintage style dresses and so far they have been fantastic!
  • Nataliegoodall
    Nataliegoodall ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh thanks! That does sound like a good idea!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics