Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

saspip
Beginner May 2012

Alternatives to Tiffany for bridesmaids?

saspip, 1 of January of 2012 at 23:32 Posted on Planning 0 5

I really wanted to get my bridesmaids a Tiffany bracelet each to wear for the wedding but I have unsurprisingly decided that it's just too expensive in reality unless I win the lottery! So I'm looking for any suggestions of other quality brands I could look at that would be cheaper. I'm not really a jewellery person, I just wear one pr two bits I've had for ages, but two of my BMs are fashionistas and I'm worried about getting them something they'll turn their noses up at. I don't mean to make them sound like snobs, they're not, and I know they're not expecting any sort of gift at all, but I want to get them something they'll appreciate if you understand what I'm saying? Any suggestions?

5 replies

Latest activity by zheshi, 3 of January of 2012 at 08:14
  • Little Miss Tweety
    Beginner August 2012
    Little Miss Tweety ·
    • Hide content

What about a charm bracelett such as pandora, tomas sabo, charmilla etc?

Or a shamballa bracelett?

x

• vebec19862
    Beginner June 2012
    vebec19862 ·
    • Hide content

I bought my bridesmaid gifts at Astley Clarke, gorgeous items and beautifully gift wrapped

https://www.astleyclarke.com/

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

I don't know what budget you're on or indeed how much a tiffany bracelet would set you back but my fave brand for jewellery is Swarovski. I am not bothered about bramd names tho and I ordered my bm's stunning Swarovski jewellery from Lynsey's Designs I wanted to keep it!

• saspip
    Beginner May 2012
    saspip ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies, great suggestions, I'll check them out. Hadn't thought of using a HIB but will have a look at Lynsey's designs.

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love the Monica Vinader friendship bracelets you can get from Astley Clarke. A couple of them are in the sale for £50 at the moment. e.g. https://www.astleyclarke.com/uk/baby-fiji-smile-bracelet-p27794

If your fashion conscious friends aren't currently 'in to' charm bracelets, personally I'd steer clear. I think they're one of those things you either like or you don't.

• Z
    Beginner October 2015
    zheshi ·
    • Hide content

Well, different dress different people can wear the unique feeling! Finding your favorite from www.weddingdressesgood.com

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics