Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jemima Renrut
Beginner October 2013

Alternative/Tight Budget wedding car options

Jemima Renrut, 22 August, 2012 at 22:17 Posted on Planning 0 4

Ok so I've tried searching the forum but if this has been talked about already can someone point me in the right direction as I cant seem to find anything.

We are not fussed about a wedding car. Its not important to us. So would like it to be as cheap/free as poss. Has anyone done anything a bit different to hiring one? Would need some way of getting my bridesmaidsx3 and my dad and I to the church. Then me and H2B to the venue. Not fussed on number of trips etc.

4 replies

Latest activity by pinkle86, 22 August, 2012 at 22:41
  • RachTN25
    Beginner December 2012
    RachTN25 ·
    • Hide content

Havn't got any advice but gonna be watching as thats the one thing we still havn't sorted. We are having it all in one place so only need a lift from ours to venue (approx 20 min drive) and cheapest we have had quoted is £200.

Have thought about getting someone to give us a lift but feel cheeky asking one of our guests as want then to chill out any enjoy themselves and feel cheeky asking someone who is not invited. We're not fussed about cars either, would rather spend the money on something else.

Rach

• Jemima Renrut
    Beginner October 2013
    Jemima Renrut ·
    • Hide content

Exactly! One of my friends had a quote for a rolls for 3 hours £600! When its one/two car journeys I just cant justify it. Would very much like between £100 and free lol x

• hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content

H2B works for a car finance company so is calling in favours from a few contacts to borrow a couple of nice cars. It means that we need to find drivers though, so we've asked two of the BMs other halves as they will be at a bit of a loose end hanging out at the church on their own anyway. They were both thrilled to be asked and be involved. Have you got any friends with nice cars you could ask?

• pinkle86
    Beginner September 2012
    pinkle86 ·
    • Hide content

Try executive taxi's they often have Mercedes

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics