Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2019

Am i a Bridezilla?!

HappyBrownStationery13789, 20 of May of 2019 at 13:37 Posted on Planning 0 1

My sister is 4 years younger than me and is getting married in a year.. I am getting married in 8 weeks. I just want the focus to be on my wedding for now, but she won't leave hers alone, she is constantly talking about hers and its driving me mad. I know she is excited but she is looking at getting her seating plan laminated.. she hasn't even sent the invites out! I need to know if I'm being unreasonable. Is it too much to ask for it to be about me, just this once? When my wedding is over we'll have a whole year to plan and talk about hers.. why now?! Its breaking my heart. ?

1 replies

Latest activity by RomanticPinkDecor31906, 26 of May of 2019 at 08:02
  • ExpensiveRedHair47253
    Beginner October 2021
    ExpensiveRedHair47253 ·
    • Hide content

It does sound like she's getting a bit ahead of herself with the seating plan etc but why does it bother you? Just don't let it affect your excitement for your day!

• R
    Savvy August 2019
    RomanticPinkDecor31906 ·
    • Hide content

Have you told her how it’s making you feel? She probably doesn’t even realise. You’re not being a bridezilla. Just say somethinglike you’re really excited for her too but really want to focus on your own for now and will come back to hers once you’ve enjoyed all yours

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics