Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2024

Amalfi wedding

SadieTG, 5 of September of 2022 at 22:40 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 6
Has anyone got any advise on getting married in Amalfi?

6 replies

Latest activity by Roberta R, 13 of December of 2022 at 10:33
  • Sian
    Beginner September 2022 Salerno
    Sian ·
    • Hide content
    I’m getting married in Ravello next week (next to Amalfi). What specific advice are you after?

I can give you a quick summary
    PROS• Gorgeous scenery• Incredible food• Weddings are their main business there so they are slick with the organisation
    CONS• Nearest airport is Naples and public transport is limited/lengthy or very expensive taxis• Everyone is very expensive with VAT at 22% added on top• The legal process to have a civil ceremony there has 4 different steps and costs a lot more than the UK process. Some people just opt for blessings• The exchange rate is terrible right now so may sting you
  • S
    Beginner June 2024
    SadieTG ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you
    I’ve been looking at Antiche Mura in sorrento. I suppose I was just wondering how I’d go about guests etc. and how far in advance to send invites as it’s abroad. I think we were going to invite around 50 but someone said you may find only half go lol x
  • Sian
    Beginner September 2022 Salerno
    Sian ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So we actually messaged key people we wanted there to check if they would be willing to travel before we booked anything. We sent our save the dates once the venue was booked and then the main invites one year in advance. Reason for this was to give people time to get deals on flights and take advantage of any sales.

We invited 55 people and 41 are attending. They say a rule of thumb is 20% usually decline.
    I hope that helps
  • S
    Beginner June 2024
    SadieTG ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great thank you so much
    Hope yours is perfect 😍
  • C
    Sutherland
    Camilla ·
    • Hide content

If you dream of getting married in Italy, especially if you dream of an Amalfi wedding, you will definitely want to read, re-read and bookmark this article!
    The Amalfi Coast is a dream destination location for brides, couples, and single people across generations. Think idyllic sceneries, fascinating lifestyle, with an extra-Italian touch in every little corner and in every little detail.

It is no surprise so many couples choose the Amalfi Coast as a location for their destination wedding in Italy. With glamorous shores, idyllic coastal views, historical alleyways, and famous colourful villas, Amalfi and its charming cities like Ravello, Positano, and Sorrento are ideal for planning a perfect-in-every-way Italian wedding.

Here you’ll find all the reasons why you should get married there (as if anyone would need any more convincing), info about the cost of an Amalfi wedding, and most importantly the best areas to get married in Amalfi and its surroundings.

-The beautiful weather

-The perfect wedding backdrops

-The quality and beauty of the wedding venues in Amalfi and its surrounding charming villages

-Amalfi’s practical location

-The ease of planning guest activities and wedding festivities

-The awesome “all-things-Italian” including Italian Food & Drink

-The perfect honeymoon spot

A destination wedding in Italy costs on average EUR 35,000 to EUR 80,000 for 100 guests.
    For more, you can contact Camilla Boniek Events to guide you more as an Italian Wedding Planner.

• R
    Roberta R ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sadie,

What kind of advises are you looking for?

Amalfi Coast is among the top wedding destinations for destination weddings.

If you need any help from a local inhabitant and, above all, wedding planner, please do not hesitate to contact me.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics