Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner June 2017

Amelia Sposa wedding dresses

Gigi90, 13 of July of 2015 at 20:29 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi

i was wondering whether anyone has ever purchased a dress from ameliasposa.it?

the dresses looks amazing but the site is a little strange. There is no information regarding stockists but you can purchase dresses online. I am concerned over the quality of the dresses and whether the website is fraudulent!

You have to email to get access to a personal area from which you can purchase the dress and they were very quick at responding but I am still concerned! They also offer online discount and fee delivery which strikes me as strange. I would much rather buy the dress from a shop.

if anyone has purchased from this site please can you let me know what the quality was like and if you were pleased?

Thanks

Georgia

2 replies

Latest activity by Gigi90, 13 of July of 2015 at 22:37
  • Kittylove
    Beginner August 2015
    Kittylove ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.lasposa.info/store-finder

Try this website. Not had a dress from them but quick google brought this up.

Edit- not sure if that is correct company actually. It is la sposa rather than Amelia sposa.

• Kittylove
    Beginner August 2015
    Kittylove ·
    • Hide content

They are gorgeous dresses.

They appear in plenty of online wedding magazines so imagine the quality is as good as any other designer dress.

Good Luck finding one.

• G
    Beginner June 2017
    Gigi90 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for your reply! Now I have seen the one I want nothing compares! I might have to just bite the bullet!

thanks

georgia

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics