Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

And now for my next queries...lingerie and Mother of Bride outfits

13 March, 2012 at 16:08 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hello everyone, sincei last put a post on, ive got my swatches, ive sorted my bm dresses, hired a florist, sourced the entertainment - and im getting there!

Can anyone make any bridal lingerie recommendations that dont cost the earth and go up to a FF cup please?

also, can anyone make an suggestions for mother of the bride outfits that are as nice as the likes of condici but dont cost 700 quid? or are there any outlets for the main mother of bride designers?

Thanks Ladies xxx

7 replies

Latest activity by princesssaraht, 14 March, 2012 at 00:03
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Don't know about lingerie - I'm an F and don't need a bra with my dress. Are you sure you do? Knickers I've got some personalised ones from eBay!

MOB outfit - my mam got an entire condici outfit including hat from Preloved for £400-£500. Same outfit was over £1000 in the shops so may be worth looking there?

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

Not really sure about MOB outfits, I'm in Norfolk and we do have a couple of boutiques. My mum has gone for a John Charles outfit, but she bought a second hand one (for £400 mind!) that should have been £900 new.

Lingerie depends what you want. I hate to say it but you very rarelly get pretty but functional pieces in a FF (my size too!). I'm not wearing a bra under my dress, my corset in the dress is adequate. I have the gossard Oo la la corset to change into though. I got it from Bravissimo.

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

pahahahah!

My mum's wedding outfit is this:

I haven't asked what she has chosen to wear under it Smiley winking

• princesssaraht
    Beginner December 2012
    princesssaraht ·
    • Hide content

I got my underwear from janet reger at debenhams, there is lotsof lovely wedding underwear in now it is wedding season - saw some gorgeous ted baker lingerie today!

cant help with the MOB outfit im afraid, my mum is refusing to buy anything until she loses weight, My MIL2B got her outfit from ebay, its gina bacconi and only cost £100

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics