Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

vicbic
Beginner September 2003

Annoying FB status updates UPDATED!

vicbic, 10 of October of 2008 at 21:30

Posted on Off Topic Posts 67

Blow me, there are some crap ones out there. I have a "friend" (I know, I know!!) who keeps updating her FB status which it appears is some kind of "sumblimal message to someone or other. Probably her boyfriend. She is only 19. so slightly expected, but why the need to air all her dirty linen in...

Blow me, there are some crap ones out there. I have a "friend" (I know, I know!!) who keeps updating her FB status which it appears is some kind of "sumblimal message to someone or other. Probably her boyfriend.

She is only 19. so slightly expected, but why the need to air all her dirty linen in public.

N Is wondering why its so hard but only 1 sided... 8:59pm

N Hate's this situation. 7:29pm

N Thinks get on with it and get over yourself. 6:21pm

N Is tryin To get her life back on track but its not bein made very easy. 2:34pm
N Thinks life's to short to piss about and argue. 11:34am -
N Rly needs to think about stuff. 9:39am
Why do people feel the need to comment all the time? Anyone else got any other corkers?

67 replies

• WelshTotty
    Beginner December 2014
    WelshTotty ·
    • Hide content

Oh dear, this makes me so glad Ive never been on Facebook let alone joined up!

• Kaz_76
    Beginner September 2003
    Kaz_76 ·
    • Hide content

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of a girl I used to work with at my part-time job.

She used to put ones all the time like "can't wait to get back to her baby boy" bleurgh - meaning her boyfriend. They split up in the end, hmmm....

She now has a new boyfriend and when I saw her latest update, I just had to post:

X is a cuutieepiegorgeouspants apparently!

BLEURRRRRRRRRGH!

• sherry
    Beginner May 2009
    sherry ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I wondered if you were there.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics