Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle772012
Beginner July 2012

Another option for those that dont want to hire table linen

Michelle772012, 2 February, 2012 at 17:20 Posted on Planning 0

Hi Ladies,

As most of you know im having a bit of a budget wedding, last week i realised my original idea of having rectangular tables in a feast like arrangment would not fit in my venue space so i got on the phone and found a local company to supply me with round tables at a bargain price, but was left wondering what to do about the tablecloths, we are having fish and chips for our wedding breakfast and the cost of hiring table cloths would be loads esp if they got grease marks on them so i started to look into paper ones and found some linen like tablecloths from a company called blue jigsaw, my sample came today and i have now ordered 10 of them, its so soft and thick and feels like suede but is paper, really hard to rip and even if you spill something on it doesnt break, so for any of you who are looking for an alternative i would definately recommend also if you ask for a sample when you get it, it comes with 10% off if you order within a week so inc delivery i have 10 tablecloths for £71.90 and no hidden extras.

here is a link if you want to know more

http://www.bluejigsaw.co.uk/products/87/262/Dunicel-Table-Covers/Dunicel-Circular.htm

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics