Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Curious October 2021 Essex

Anxiety levels - crazy high!!

Frances, 26 of September of 2021 at 22:46 Posted on Planning 0 4
Not only is there Covid, a bad cold going round and now petrol on top of normal wedding planning!!!
4 weeks to go - I don’t know if my nerves will take it! 😢 anyone else feel the same?

4 replies

Latest activity by Voiceoftruth, 27 of September of 2021 at 18:33
  • B
    Savvy October 2021 Oxfordshire
    Bella ·
    • Hide content
    This!!
    Not sleeping worrying about it all. Eating rubbish due to stress tiredness which then adds skin/weight worries into the mix. Vicious cycle.
    Our wedding isn’t huge to start with, 60 to the day. So worried people won’t be able to come. Worried we’ll get ill beforehand etc.3 weeks to go for us. I just want it to be here as I don’t feel I can get excited.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I can only imagine your stress, Our wedding is not till April but recently I have started to panic restrictions will be back by then. Try not to worry, you cannot control any of it so just try and concentrate on you and H2B and enjoying your day together, as long as you are bot there that is the main thing.

• Amy
    Curious October 2021 Cambridgeshire
    Amy ·
    • Hide content

Yup. Friday here and massively stressed about all these things.

• Voiceoftruth
    Dedicated October 2021 Oxfordshire
    Voiceoftruth ·
    • Hide content

We have 4 week so to go too... hoping the “super cold” and the petrol nonsense will be dealt with by then, I’ll be so upset if either of those causes issues. I just know that I’ll be the one who gets ill if anyone does!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics