Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2020

Any 2020 Brides out there??

SunnyGoldConfetti573, 10 of March of 2017 at 19:32

Posted on Planning 68

Hi. Been looking in here for ages Finally got the ring a couple of years ago and now we have set our date ?????? We are just sorting it with our chosen Church ?? then all go go go I hope. Looking at July 2020. Am I too early to plan or anyone else in same year? Hope to hear from you lovely lot Oh...

Hi.

Been looking in here for ages Finally got the ring a couple of years ago and now we have set our date ??????

We are just sorting it with our chosen Church ?? then all go go go I hope. Looking at July 2020. Am I too early to plan or anyone else in same year?

Hope to hear from you lovely lot Oh and I'm a North East Bride

eeeeeek!!!!

xx

68 replies

• H
    Beginner May 2020
    HappyGreenHair3431 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We are 02.5.20 we have already booked the Reception Venue, Registrars, the cake, honeymoon, my dress, my shoes, his ring, my bridesmaids and my bouquet (gone artificial to save A LOT of money).

Just need to sort a photographer, hair and make up, guys outfits, bridesmaids and flower girls dresses, buttonholes (again going artificial so make them myself), room décor/table centres and finalise invite design.

Feel pretty organised actually ?

We did a 'Save the Date' group message over the weekend so now it's all officially out there too!

So excited! Less than a year to go!!

• Mrsjones2024
    Rockstar June 2024 Essex
    Mrsjones2024 ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone,

I am a 2020 bride! 09.10.20 to be exact.

We have booked our venue, the registrar, hairdresser, photo booth, love letters and the photographer.

We are having an engagement party on 15th June so I have booked to get my make up done. If I am happy with it then I will book the MUA for the wedding.

Next on my list is the florist and the cake.

We’ve started looking at honeymoons too to give us an idea of how much we need to save. We got a quote from Kuoni today for £20,600.....that’s not going to happen.....!!!! X

• A
    Beginner August 2021 Powys
    AugustBride1994 ·
    • Hide content

We got engaged in November last year and have booked our wedding for July 2020. I'm so glad that we started planning straight away because we struggled to find suppliers that were available (photographers being the main thing!). We live in a very rural area of Wales, so good photographers are few and far between.

Good luck and enjoy your wedding planning. I'm enjoying every minute of it (so far!!) xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics