Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious April 2022 Hampshire

Any April 2022 brides?

Sarah, 23 of July of 2021 at 10:54 Posted on Planning 1 7

Hiya! Just thought I'd say hi and see if I had any wedding twins- I'm getting married on the 23rd April next year Smiley heart

How is wedding planning going? Is anyone else feeling anxious about COVID?

7 replies

Latest activity by Forever, 5 of April of 2022 at 09:16
  • L
    Beginner April 2022 Cambridgeshire
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!
    We're April 2022 as well - planning is going well and most of the big stuff is sorted. How about you?
    We're planning as if Covid isn't going to be an issue, but making sure we're aware of any cancellation policies for all our suppliers - that way we don't feel too worried about it. Although it'd be a shame to have to move the date, we know we won't lose our money if that happens (even with insurers not covering covid!). No point worrying about something we can't control ❤
  • Rhianna
    Beginner April 2022 Derbyshire
    Rhianna ·
    • Hide content
    Hi 😊 I’m April 21st 2022. Only just booked 2 weeks ago and now starting to stress a little 😬😬😬
  • K
    Dedicated April 2022 Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    I am also a April 2022 bride. I am hoping we would’ve learned to live with the dreaded C word by then and it won’t impact too much. That said, I am having a small wedding (going to Gretna) so hopefully if we are still going into lockdowns etc, it should be ok. It’s a great idea to check with your suppliers etc to make sure you’re covered and to see if they could swap dates if needed. Let’s keep everything crossed that all will be ok. Good luck with your planning x
  • M
    Beginner April 2022 Surrey
    Melissa ·
    • Hide content
    Hello, I’m also an April 2022 bride getting married in England and have just seen this post and wondering how others are feeling now that the wedding is much closer? We are due to get married in two weeks, my fiancé and I have just tested positive for covid - awful timing but hoping this means less risk on the day, although I am feeling a bit worried about family and friends, wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation?
  • Littlemy
    Dedicated April 2022 Kent
    Littlemy ·
    • Hide content
    I'm the 2nd April and I just think now what will be will be x
  • Pinkcoffee22
    Dedicated April 2022 Staffordshire
    Pinkcoffee22 ·
    • Hide content
    I’m getting married April 22nd! ♥️
  • Pinkcoffee22
    Dedicated April 2022 Staffordshire