Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner July 2021 West London

Any expat with family/friends abroad?

Nevaeh, 23 of February of 2021 at 12:08 Posted on Planning 0 1
Hi all,
We are expats living in London and have already postponed our wedding twice since last summer! We planned the wedding in London because we thought it could be a fun weekend away for our guests (then covid happened...). The announcements yesterday gave us hope that we could get married this summer with a reasonable number of people, however there is still uncertainty with international travel. Both our parents and most friends would come from another country (EU). Interested in knowing if there are other couples in our case and how they are dealing with this. Thanks.

1 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 16:53
  • RomanticBrownStationery29719
    Dedicated
    RomanticBrownStationery29719 ·
    • Hide content
    Hi. I am german living in Scotland. My family is in Germany and obviously I want them at the wedding. We are due to get married on 20th of June in scotland but are currently trying to postpone as I am not convinced travel will be possible in time or without quarantine. Scotland is stricter though. But I think international travel will be last to be allowed and maybe even needing vaccine passports etc(or requiring unvaccinated people to quarantine for some time)... its just too much of a gamble for us to go ahead so we hope to move to late august/ September. By then hopefully most guests got a vaccine too and travel will be more likely. All the best for you whenever your day is ❤

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics