Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Dedicated July 2021 West London

Any July 2021 Brides?

Purple Girl, 10 of March of 2021 at 22:02 Posted on Planning 0 16
Hi

Just wondered if anyone is getting married this July and how you're getting on.My wedding is July 24th Excited but wondering if restrictions will be put in place again. X

16 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 16:00
  • April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    I’m a July ??, 10th July in London (postponed date). Keeping everything crossed.
    Due to try on my dress when retailers open on 12th April and planning for a full wedding weekend until Boris tells me otherwise.
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi April

I need to take my dress for alterations . I bet you can't wait to try on yours. I'm getting there wedding prep wise ordered our invitations yesterday.
  • April21Bride
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I can’t wait. Pretty much every day I look at my dress online and think about the accessories I’ll wear with it. Can’t wait to put my dress on for the first time.

Have fun at your fitting! Will you be wearing all your shoes and accessories for that?
    Not sorted invites yet, will wait until April when hopefully the next roadmap step has opened so that I can feel really confident.
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am in London too
    I will bring shoes to fitting. I think I will bring my headset and veil so I can see the finished look. That will be amazing. Also I've read that it's ideal to wear nude or plain underwear to the fitting. I'm hoping they can insert bust pads into my dress so I don't have to wear a strapless bra
  • April21Bride
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Good shout on the skin tone underwear. I’m hoping to build in some cleavage but only if it looks natural- don’t want to look like they’ve been stuck in ?.

What sort of dress did you go for? I can’t decide on the veil I want. Decisions decisions... ☺️
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Any July 2021 Brides? 1
    This is my dress
    I have my shoes veil headset. Veil I bought off ebay. I have heels but think I will wear some bridal sandals to change into after the ceremony.
  • April21Bride
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    ????? gorgeous dress! Sounds lovely.
    I’ll be doing the same - I’ve bought a lovely pair of heels that will be dyed to match my grooms tie.

Will probably get a veil and headband from eBay or JJs - the ones in the bridal boutiques are so expensive! Just so worried that it not look tacky but don’t want to spend a fortune. Had hoped there’d be lots on sale given all the postponing
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Babe I got my head thing and veil from ebay. Defo agree with u a lot of places are charging a lot for them.
    How many people do u have coming? My number keeps changing looool even if there's restrictions of 6 we are still getting married.
  • S
    Savvy July 2021 Worcestershire
    Sarahjp2021 ·
    • Hide content
    Hey, we are getting married on 29th July, we moved from 4th June. I'm looking forward to it but don't want to get to excited incase we have to postpone again, fingers crossed everything will be okay! Xx
  • April21Bride
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We wanted to get married in April but because of restrictions had to postpone as there wasn’t enough time to get dress, suits in person etc so like you whatever happens we will be getting married in July as want to try for kids.

We want 70 but will go ahead with whatever. It’s been enough waiting
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    April I thought u were saying u wanted 70 kids loooooooooooooooool I was like wowwwwwww then I read on looooool
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I totally understand. I hope weddings will still be allowed as we aren't postponing at all. X
  • April21Bride
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haahaa, my poor whoha ???
  • Sunnybluebride3107
    Curious July 2021 Hertfordshire
    Sunnybluebride3107 ·
    • Hide content
    I’m getting married on the 31st July! I fully accepted 15 or 30, so the possibility of having our full guest list of 90 is a lovely surprise!! We’re also waiting to send out our invitations until the end of April just in case there’s a hiccup with the roadmap.
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah I dont blame u guys. I've put in mine something like if covid restrictions are in place things may be subject to change.

• April21Bride
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We’ve sent new save the dates via our wedding website and like you will wait until late April to send new invitations

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics