If so, how are you doing?

21 replies

Latest activity by FIONATS73, 23 of March of 2009 at 14:07
  • CelticAngel
    Beginner May 2007
    CelticAngel ·
    • Hide content

Me!

I am on my third day. Wasnt going to start on a friday but thought feck it.

I am doing really well during the day, only find myself struggling in the evening.

Although for few weeks previous i was prepping myself, by really upping my intake of veggies and protein and having soup when i was hugry.

Im hoping after today when the 3 days are up that it will get easier.

I was very encouraged though to stand on scales this morning to find im 6lb lighter than i was on thursday night?

How are you doing MrsK?

and i am sure all the running up and down stairs to the toilet is helping ? the down side of drinking so much water!

• L
    Beginner October 2005
    lou ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I'm on day 12 again and am doing quite well have not cheated so far. The scales say 13lb off but will find out on tueday how i've done

Have you had a any of the porridge yet I think its lovely, I only eat the porridge, chocolate which I have to have hot and the cranberry bars I'm not keen on the other flavours.

lou

• CelticAngel
    Beginner May 2007
    CelticAngel ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well done Lou.?

The temptation to cheat had been terrible my first few days!! got my son a pizza last night and was smelling the box! lmao. but stayed on track.

I havent started any of the bars or porridge yet,

Im on sole source one so just on shakes and soups.

Did u find a big difference after the first 3 days?

• L
    Beginner October 2005
    lou ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emma

I found the first week fine but as the weeks going by the more I crave, all I keep thinking of is my hols in 5 weeks. I'm hoping for a good loss by then. Cooking for the family is hard my hubby is on the atkins diet so I want to eat the sausages I cook .

The only thing is the water ? discusting but its going down

Im on SS I know your not supposed to have the bars but I sneaked half lol

good luck for the rest of the week.

• CelticAngel
    Beginner May 2007
    CelticAngel ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Lou, thanks.

The cooking thing is killing me too, with 2 kids i am sure i am feeding them up trying to make up what i cant eat!

I took them to the cinema the other night and while they munched on popcorn and choc, i sat with my bottle of water?

Plus i got up about 3 times to pee?

Im trying to mark my progress with clothes. Ones that didnt fit me anymore and ive already been able to get into 2 pairs of trousers that didnt fit.

so thats how im getting my encouragement.

Your holiday will be well deserved!!

• Pickles
    Beginner January 2008
    Pickles ·
    • Hide content

I'm at the end of my first week, get weighed tonight and feeling nervous, have done it before but after a couple of years off and weight gain i've gone back onto it. Only blip I had this week was Thursday eve, 1 day into it when I had some bits from the buffet at work but other than that i've stuck to it 100%. First time I did it I lost 13lbs in my first week but am pretty sure i've not lost that much. Have had a few down times when I miss food really badly but otherwise coping fairly well. Good luck with it everyone, it is a very tough diet to stick too but the results are worth it if you've got alot to loose.

• CelticAngel
    Beginner May 2007
    CelticAngel ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Let us know how u get on at your weigh in.

My first week is up on friday so will keep posted about my loss. Im about 8lb already i think.

• Pickles
    Beginner January 2008
    Pickles ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I lost 7lbs, probably would have done more if I hadn't cheated on the Thursday. Have stuck to it 100% since so hopefully will be a good loss again on Wednesday. Keep going girls you can do it.

• CelticAngel
    Beginner May 2007
    CelticAngel ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I replied on other thread.lol

But well done pickles!?

i had a slip up on saturday. handful of crisps and bar of choc (TOTM)

but back 100% and not gonna beat myself up about it.

• L
    Beginner October 2005
    lou ·
    • Hide content

Hi how are you all doing? I weiged this morning 5lb lighter so I'm really

chuffed I can tell in some of my clothes now I bought a pair of trousers a couple

of weeks ago that are now to big. 4 weeks till my hols cant wait

How are you all doing, well done on your losses keep up the good work

lou

• Pickles
    Beginner January 2008
    Pickles ·
    • Hide content

Had my second weigh in yesterday, lost another 7lbs thats a stone in two weeks ? really makes the torture of not eating worth it, managed to get into a pair of trousers I couldn't fit into a couple of weeks ago.

• CelticAngel
    Beginner May 2007
    CelticAngel ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well done Pickles?

I have my second weigh in on monday. Even though i started on a friday my weigh ins are now on a monday. (will make me be good over the weekend?)

• CelticAngel
    Beginner May 2007
    CelticAngel ·
    • Hide content

How are we all doing??

i had my second weigh in yesterday, another 4lb off?

• Pickles
    Beginner January 2008
    Pickles ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well done that's great, had my 3rd weigh in and same as you lost another 4lbs, keep up the good work.

• L
    Beginner October 2005
    lou ·
    • Hide content

Well done ladies you are doing really well, are you coping ok?

I'm on week 5 and lost 23lb so far and I'm coping really well I haven't cheated once

which is really good for me 3 weeks to go for my hols whooohoooo

Keep up the good work

lou

• ~HP Fruity~
    Beginner
    ~HP Fruity~ ·
    • Hide content

I just wanted to say well done to you all, my mum is a cambridge counsellor and i have been on the diet a couple times in the past, I am starting it on Sunday and just doing it for a kickstart! Found it soo hard last time but really am determined to keep at it this time!!

x

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know I have a bit of a downer on meal replacement diets and please don't take this as personal criticism, but if you have done the diet a couple of times in the past and put the weight back on, wouldn't you think that something else might be better for you? Like the old definition of madness that defines it as doing the same thing but expecting a different result?

• Pickles
    Beginner January 2008
    Pickles ·
    • Hide content

Had my fourth weigh in yesterday, lost another 3lbs that makes 1 1/2 stone in 4 weeks ? makes all the hard work worth it. I feel so different already, my clothes are getting loose and the shape of my face has changed already.

How's everyone else doing?

• L
    Beginner October 2005
    lou ·
    • Hide content

Had my weigh in on monday and lost 5 pounds so have lost 28lbs so far

I'm hoping for another 5lbs in the next 2 weeks as I'm going away so

fingers crossed

H P Fruity good luck with your restart

pickles your doing great well done.

• ~HP Fruity~
    Beginner
    ~HP Fruity~ ·
    • Hide content

BGB it was a couple of years ago that i did and things have changed I am doing it literally for a kickstart and will only be doing it for about 2 weeks to loose some wright that will then spur me on to keep up the new lifestyle.

• T
    Beginner November 2004
    tabitha ·
    • Hide content

Hi

can i ask you guys a question. i idid the cambridge diet a couple of years ago , can you tell me what the cals, protein and and carbs are in an average shake. i know the info used to be on the outside of the boxes that we got the shakes in. a friend of mine is doing lighter life and i'm sure the composition of the shakes is exactly the same and would be really interested to know.

cheers

• FIONATS73
    Beginner August 2009
    FIONATS73 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ladies,

You are all doing so well, I am currently finishing the lipotrim shakes at the moment. I started it last year and did really well lost 3 stone on it. Sadly I put it back on, so have been trying to get back into for the wedding. Not very well as I hate the chicken soup so just now on shakes. Have started to have meat with a salad at night at the moment. H2b is on the cambrigde, so much more choice than the 3 shakes on lipotrim. Fsil told about the porridge, I have had drinks and bars to vary the lipotrim make it more interesting. But have decided with 5 months 2 go, need to get a move on. So joining h2b tomorrow night to the cambridge world of dieting. I still have a large amount of shakes for the lipotrim so thinking I will get some more soup for tea and some porridge for breakfast. But the water currently a 3rd down my 2 litres today as I poor my next...

I will let you know how I get on quite excited now, have lost stone and half since xmas and 9 1/2 inches and the wedding dress is getting closer to fitting

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics