Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

futuremclaughlin2014
Beginner June 2014

Any other brides wearing Ronald Joyce - Patience? Help with accessories please :)

futuremclaughlin2014, 13 of February of 2013 at 15:18

Posted on Planning 42

I have ordered the above dress and love it beyond words. I just wondered if anyone else has the same and what accessories you plan to wear and if you have bought your shoes yet? I've been looking at shoes but can't decide whether to take the sparkle or lace element from the dress to get shoes to...

I have ordered the above dress and love it beyond words. I just wondered if anyone else has the same and what accessories you plan to wear and if you have bought your shoes yet?

I've been looking at shoes but can't decide whether to take the sparkle or lace element from the dress to get shoes to match as I can't find many which have both.

xxx

42 replies

• B
    Beginner July 2014
    blueypye ·
    • Hide content

I love seeing pictures of real people in this dress, don't get me wrong the model in the professional picture looks great, but it is so nice to see that this dress wears really well on real people of all different shapes and sizes. I can't wait to wear it (in about six weeks time!). I've gone for some custom made pearl earrings and bracelet to go with the Elegance Grande headdress by Hermione Harbutt. I've got a elbow-length veil which was my sisters to wear and some lovely low heeled Rachel Simpson shoes. I'm going to have my hair done in a low loose bun so that the back of the dress will be on show. I will try and flash when I get home later x

• J
    Beginner September 2015
    julesz ·
    • Hide content

I've just got this dress too! Smiley smile I'm so excited to wear it I feel like a princess in it! I'd love to see some pictures of you ladies in your dresses! Smiley smile

• B
    Beginner July 2014
    blueypye ·
    • Hide content

• B
    Beginner July 2014
    blueypye ·
    • Hide content

This was me last Friday wearing Patience. I absolutely loved it! I bought a back up dress for the evening just in case I got too hot, but I didn't need to change in the end. It was so comfortable - I just wish I could wear it again!

i wore it with some low ivory pearlescent leather shoes from Rachel Simpson, and all of my Jewellery was custom made by Hermione Harbutt - I felt like a million dollars all day. I've got some more pictures of me from behind so that you can see what it looks like with my hair and veil, I'll try to upload them now.

credit to our amazing photographer, PhotgraphybyVicki, for some amazing shots.

• B
    Beginner July 2014
    blueypye ·
    • Hide content

• B
    Beginner August 2013
    B2Bcannotwait ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies!

I got married almost a year ago and I wore Patience. I am subscribed to here so I have seen all the latest comments! Please don't have any worries about the dress - I know they are easy to have as I myself had these worries too, but it was such a perfect dress and you will all look amazing and feel so special!

The other ladies who have posted photos - you all look stunning!

I have uploaded some photos from my day too,

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics